Pet Peeves?

Old Mar 19th 2012, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pet Peeves?

Lazy and or stupid people who throw the newspaper on the drive despite the fact that all week the talk has been about the impending rain storm that is coming... We only get a bout a gnat's chuff's worth of rain a year, so there is no sodding excuse, the lazy numpty arses... So now I have a DIY papier mâché kit.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 1:10 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Computer IT help, for free, to the family, because they think you might be able to help...despite you not having the particular thing they have and the only time you've played around with it was the first time you helped them set it up....by RTFM, or the modern equivalent, of reading a forum.

Computer chairs that slowly lurch backwards as you lean back, but suddenly take a huge jump back giving you that horrid feeling that you are about to shatter your spine and pop your eye balls out of their sockets before the chair stops. The same goes for the vertical setting.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:07 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

People answering the phone when they're on the toilet. Just rang the mother, thought the sound was odd, she said she was on the loo. I hung up. WHY WHY WHY would you do that :cry:
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:10 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
mid sized spoons that are neither tea nor table, and make my hoover over the cutlery draw, they refuse to nest well with any of their compatriots.
What a great phrase, "Neither tea nor table".

I often feel exactly like that.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:11 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
People answering the phone when they're on the toilet. Just rang the mother, thought the sound was odd, she said she was on the loo. I hung up. WHY WHY WHY would you do that :cry:
Hanging up on her when she interupted her pee to answer the phone? I bet that pissed her off.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:13 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Computer IT help, for free, to the family, because they think you might be able to help...despite you not having the particular thing they have and the only time you've played around with it was the first time you helped them set it up....by RTFM, or the modern equivalent, of reading a forum.

Computer chairs that slowly lurch backwards as you lean back, but suddenly take a huge jump back giving you that horrid feeling that you are about to shatter your spine and pop your eye balls out of their sockets before the chair stops. The same goes for the vertical setting.
Really? I kind of enjoy that feeling.
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid
Hanging up on her when she interupted her pee to answer the phone? I bet that pissed her off.
Daft witch shouldn't have picked up. Euuuuwwwwww.
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

People that insist on calling when I'm trying to have a poo.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:15 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Leslie
I don't know what she was doing. I just know I don't need to know about it at all.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:22 pm

Yeah well that's just downright inconsiderate.

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Daft witch shouldn't have picked up. Euuuuwwwwww.
I'd suggest that people don't take the phone into the bathroom, but then what happens if you have a heart attack while you're in there, and need to call for help?
Personally, I'd take the chance, in the name of getting some peace.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:23 pm
WTF?

I'd suggest that people don't take the phone into the bathroom, but then what happens if you have a heart attack while you're in there, and need to call for help?
Elvis could still be alive today.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:24 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Most of the time I just take the crossword in, so I don't have to even worry about being made to have to answer the phone when on the throne.

My son calls me from the bog all the time when he gets home from school, to let me know he got in OK. I'll hear the echoey bathroom acoustics and invariably he's always having a crap. Why he can't wait until he's done is beyond me
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:36 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Well, there's a downside to every argument.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:41 pm

Oh... you're one of those people that thing that Elvis is dead?
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:42 pm
WTF?

Oh... you're one of those people that thing that Elvis is dead?
I don't thing so, I gno so.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.