Wikiposts

Peppa Pig Episodes

Old Oct 29th 2014, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bnet36 has a reputation beyond reputeBnet36 has a reputation beyond reputeBnet36 has a reputation beyond reputeBnet36 has a reputation beyond reputeBnet36 has a reputation beyond reputeBnet36 has a reputation beyond reputeBnet36 has a reputation beyond reputeBnet36 has a reputation beyond reputeBnet36 has a reputation beyond reputeBnet36 has a reputation beyond reputeBnet36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peppa Pig Episodes

Originally Posted by N1cky
I'm loving pre-teen mode. Instead of taking herself off upstairs after dinner, she'll sit with us and watch a few shows. The Middle, Modern Family, Big Bang, Survivor, The Amazing Race, Once Upon a Time are our current shows. The only problem is, she has such an active social life, and with homework and all, I end up not being able to watch anything while I wait for her to be ready
On the way to school this morning my son asked why the tv adverts for the elections are continuously talking bad about the other candidate instead of what they will do. Shocker, the kid is growing up! He started the sentence with... " I know I'm just a kid..." Modern family is a favorite and their fav DR. oz which means we will not eat much and I get special order for guava juice

Nicky...Good luck with the getting ready for party part. I'm still trying to get mine to realize taking a shower can be done more than once a day.
Old Oct 29th 2014, 1:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

markonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Our daughter loves them both too. Thankfully, I find both shows to be quite tolerable, so I'm happy to watch them with her.
I may have been known to watch an episode or 2 of each. What does piss me off though is that my DVR is full of Sponge Bob, Peppa Pig and Regular Show episodes. It especially pisses me off when I set the DVR to record a Grand Prix and it doesn't record because there isn't enough space on the drive . I swear I have the entire back catalogue of all 3 sat on my DVR!
Old Oct 29th 2014, 1:50 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markonline1
I may have been known to watch an episode or 2 of each. What does piss me off though is that my DVR is full of Sponge Bob, Peppa Pig and Regular Show episodes. It especially pisses me off when I set the DVR to record a Grand Prix and it doesn't record because there isn't enough space on the drive . I swear I have the entire back catalogue of all 3 sat on my DVR!
Regular Show . Though I think I prefer Adventure Time, myself.

Our DVR fills up quickly too, if we don't stay on top of things.
Old Oct 29th 2014, 8:56 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Peppa Pig Episodes

When I was in England last month I spent a week looking after my 3.5 year old granddaughter whilst my daughter was on a course. We stayed in a rental apartment in Buxton which had cable TV. My daughter chooses not to have her own television (she does allow the little one to watch children's DVD's from time to time).

As a treat, whilst I was clearing up after breakfast I'd let my GD watch C-Beebies. I heard her laughing out loud and came and sat with her to watch the programme; it was/is called Mr. Tumble (he reminded me of Geoffrey from Rainbow...) is a clown who does activities to engage children with all kinds of disabilities - and they are featured in the programmes too.

I really like the concept of it. Mr Tumble "who himself displays delayed learning and communication difficulties" and the series 'derives from the idea that all children, irrespective of their position on the learning spectrum, are special'.

Old Oct 29th 2014, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Rusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Englishmum
When I was in England last month I spent a week looking after my 3.5 year old granddaughter whilst my daughter was on a course. We stayed in a rental apartment in Buxton which had cable TV. My daughter chooses not to have her own television (she does allow the little one to watch children's DVD's from time to time).

As a treat, whilst I was clearing up after breakfast I'd let my GD watch C-Beebies. I heard her laughing out loud and came and sat with her to watch the programme; it was/is called Mr. Tumble (he reminded me of Geoffrey from Rainbow...) is a clown who does activities to engage children with all kinds of disabilities - and they are featured in the programmes too.

I really like the concept of it. Mr Tumble "who himself displays delayed learning and communication difficulties" and the series 'derives from the idea that all children, irrespective of their position on the learning spectrum, are special'.

Something Special - COMPLILATON 5 - Mr Tumble - 6 Full Episodes - YouTube
Ah, Justin Fletcher. He's a great entertainer for kids (my boys love Something Special and Justin's House), but I can't help but worry that he's going to end up being the next Jimmy Savile or something...
Old Oct 30th 2014, 12:58 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rusty Chainsaw
Ah, Justin Fletcher. He's a great entertainer for kids (my boys love Something Special and Justin's House), but I can't help but worry that he's going to end up being the next Jimmy Savile or something...
My mum put that show on for our daughter when we were over in the summer - I do remember thinking that guy had Yewtree written all over him
Old Oct 30th 2014, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

Chapmandan is an unknown quantity at this point

I do remember thinking that guy had Yewtree written all over him
My yous lot are a cynical bunch
Old Oct 30th 2014, 1:46 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute

OMG - I was being too PC to state here what I was privately thinking.....

I always had a funny feeling about Geoffrey from Rainbow, which is why I compared Justin F to him.....

Yikes...it says here that Mr Tumble was originally named Mr Trouser-Fumble....!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Fletcher

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...e-8740522.html

Last edited by Englishmum; Oct 30th 2014 at 1:53 am.
Old Oct 30th 2014, 1:55 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
OMG - I was being too PC to state here what I was privately thinking.....

I always had a funny feeling about Geoffrey from Rainbow, which is why I compared Justin F to him.....

Yikes...it says here that Mr Tumble was originally named Mr Trouser-Fumble....!!!!!!

Justin Fletcher - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'I love what I do': Justin Fletcher's Mr Tumble shows have won him Baftas, famous fans and an MBE - Features - TV & Radio - The Independent
Hey! Leave Rainbow alone.
Old Oct 30th 2014, 2:01 am

Wink Re: Peppa Pig Episodes

Originally Posted by Nutek

Old Oct 30th 2014, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

Rusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to allRusty Chainsaw is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nutek
I think Bungle was far more creepy than Geoffrey. I hate to think what Bungle, Zippy and George got up to when the cameras were switched off...
Old Oct 30th 2014, 2:10 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

I think Bungle was far more creepy than Geoffrey. I hate to think what Bungle, Zippy and George got up to when the cameras were switched off...
W-w-wh-what are you doing to Zippy, Bungle?

/George
Old Oct 30th 2014, 2:45 am
NM, not new, not Mexico!

lizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 30th 2014, 2:47 am
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by lizzyq

That one was flying around a few years ago as an actual broadcasted episode, but it was a joke one made for the production crew one Christmas, I think.

Funny as ****, nonetheless.
Old Oct 30th 2014, 2:50 am
NM, not new, not Mexico!

lizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond repute

That one was flying around a few years ago as an actual broadcasted episode, but it was a joke one made for the production crew one Christmas, I think.

Funny as ****, nonetheless.
Part of the infamous Christmas Tapes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.