Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Palin, a truly best side of this election!

Palin, a truly best side of this election!

Old Nov 7th 2008, 1:47 am
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Palin, a truly best side of this election!

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Geraldine Mother ****ing Ferraro!!!
G H W Bush came to a Springfield PA rally for that election and said he was "going to kick a little ass" but it didn't go down well. I don't remember Ferraro's ass being that little.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 1:49 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paddingtongreen
G H W Bush came to a Springfield PA rally for that election and said he was "going to kick a little ass" but it didn't go down well. I don't remember Ferraro's ass being that little.
Attractive woman, still is as a matter of fact.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

Seahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman
whatever
the main thing is she's been sent back to Alaska with the firm bootprint of the electorate on her expensively clad derriere
Your such a Dolt! Typical liberal .
Old Nov 7th 2008, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
Well, she solidified my vote for Obama as well as that of my parents who always vote Republican. If she's the future of the Republican party, the Republican party is even sadder than I'd thought.

However given that the Republican caucus is meeting soon, and Palin is invited, and McCain is not, I fear you're right. Their loss. John McCain is a good man who was sh*t on by his party.
He was not shit on by his party, he was done in by the decider and the eight years of his frat boy history. Palin was a pawn. I am totally disgusted today with the way she is being treated by the Repubs. She is not a dummy as many are saying, sh@t she is a governor, she must have some brains. I am so f#cking fed up with women being slated in this country, we are treated like crap and made to feel that we are not good enough to either run for Pres or Vice Pres. Talk about being at the back of the bus.

Palin is more qualified to actually run the country that Obama is. Look at their records side by side. The fact that he has run a campaign for two years does not count. If she were black, none of what has been said would have been said, nuff said.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

Pennywell has a brilliant futurePennywell has a brilliant futurePennywell has a brilliant futurePennywell has a brilliant futurePennywell has a brilliant futurePennywell has a brilliant future

Forgot about her, my only excuse being that I didn't care back then! I still think that McCain is a great politician and a thoroughly decent individual but by coupling him with her, what were they thinking?
If I could vote, I would not vote Republican. I would have been OK with McCain. Palin, however, is a nutjob and probably got the attention she did because she is batshit crazy! I am now proud of the US voters, I just hope that Obama/Biden follow through with their promises.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 3:04 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by effi
He was not shit on by his party, he was done in by the decider and the eight years of his frat boy history. Palin was a pawn. I am totally disgusted today with the way she is being treated by the Repubs. She is not a dummy as many are saying, sh@t she is a governor, she must have some brains. I am so f#cking fed up with women being slated in this country, we are treated like crap and made to feel that we are not good enough to either run for Pres or Vice Pres. Talk about being at the back of the bus.

Palin is more qualified to actually run the country that Obama is. Look at their records side by side. The fact that he has run a campaign for two years does not count. If she were black, none of what has been said would have been said, nuff said.
So it was the misogynists what done it?

Your post, as does anyone who thinks Palin was actually qualified for the post, flabbergasts me. Are you a one-issue voter? That's the only way I can come to terms with such a flawed aptitude assessment.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fatbrit

Your post, as does anyone who thinks Palin was actually qualified for the post, flabbergasts me. Are you a one-issue voter? That's the only way I can come to terms with such a flawed aptitude assessment.
Oh geeze, go and have your fat sheep shagged
Old Nov 7th 2008, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fatbrit

Compare the resumes, then tell me I am wrong.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

There are several great women in politics - Hilary would be one of them. Also Madeline Albright. To claim that Sarah P is in their league is just plain crazy. She doesn't know Africa is a continent; doesn't that even slightly bother you? She thinks being in Alaska gives her foreign policy experience; doesn't that bother you? It's just plain ridiculous. She's governor of a state that has the population of a medium-sized US city - 600,000 or so - for the WHOLE state.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 6:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

She is not a dummy as many are saying, sh@t she is a governor, she must have some brains. I am so f#cking fed up with women being slated in this country, we are treated like crap and made to feel that we are not good enough to either run for Pres or Vice Pres. Talk about being at the back of the bus.
Nonsense. Clinton was good enough to run for President and actually came pretty close to getting the Democratic nomination. She had the misfortune to come up against an even stronger candidate. Palin, otoh, was laughably unknowledgable once she was forced to stray off her pre-prepared "talking points". But of course she had the right social "credentials" for the religious right.

Yeh, with a mildly racist comment like that, you've said enough.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Janek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
Nonsense. Clinton was good enough to run for President and actually came pretty close to getting the Democratic nomination. She had the misfortune to come up against an even stronger candidate. Palin, otoh, was laughably unknowledgable once she was forced to stray off her pre-prepared "talking points". But of course she had the right social "credentials" for the religious right.

Yeh, with a mildly racist comment like that, you've said enough.
I couldn't stand Palin, from her stance on the issues to her voice and the way she talked to people. However, what the GOP are doing now is wrong. Why are they doing this? What is the strategy behind it? Is there one?
Old Nov 7th 2008, 12:03 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Compare the resumes, then tell me I am wrong.
we did
you're wrong
Old Nov 7th 2008, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

DeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, Obama was more 'qualified' to run the country more than McCain and Palin put together. A bold comment, but undeniable. Look at the way people voted for instance - are you telling me they did that because he has black blood? Rediculous.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 12:41 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeanUK2US
Actually, Obama was more 'qualified' to run the country more than McCain and Palin put together. A bold comment, but undeniable.
How do you figure?

Originally Posted by DeanUK2US
Look at the way people voted for instance - are you telling me they did that because he has black blood? Rediculous.
People vote for who they want to be President, not for the most qualified. And I know this, if I were black, I would have voted for Obama even if I were the staunchest Republican that ever walked the Earth.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 12:44 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

I am so f#cking fed up with women being slated in this country, we are treated like crap and made to feel that we are not good enough to either run for Pres or Vice Pres. Talk about being at the back of the bus.

You seem to be implying here that people would not have given a man such a hard time for the way certain interviews were handled (which was really when so many more people started realising that she really did not have what it took). I think you're living in cloud-cuckoo land if you think that Biden would have survived an interview in which he gave the same responses as Palin.

Edit to add: plus you seem to forget how many people thought Hilary would have made a good president.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.