P90X

Old Jun 28th 2011, 3:44 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: P90X

Thanks for the input guys. Very much appreciated.

I do Muay Thai a couple of times a week, and I run a bit, and cycle, so I think I'll be alright to start. It's the food I am worried about. Going to start planning the next week's menu. Only problem is I am going on antibiotics today for an ear infection.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

mikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Thanks for the input guys. Very much appreciated.

I do Muay Thai a couple of times a week, and I run a bit, and cycle, so I think I'll be alright to start. It's the food I am worried about. Going to start planning the next week's menu. Only problem is I am going on antibiotics today for an ear infection.
I just finished doing it and I am pretty happy with how it went. The workouts are really tough, but there are different ways of doing most exercises depending on how you feel that day. Like you, I was pretty fit going into it, so nothing that was expected was too out of the ordinary. Even though the 90 days are up, I am still going to carry on doing it 3-4 times a week.

The nutrition plan was way too much for me. I didn't have the time or the inclination to monitor all the food I eat, and since we eat reasonably healthily in the first place, I didn't see the point in wasting the time. I am sure that I could have had better results if I had followed the plan, although I was never really interested in looking like the guys on the infomercials. Also, I enjoy my beer too much and I wasn't prepared to give up my six pack for a six pack.
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 4:35 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

I've known a few who've done it. If you stick it out, it does work. If it starts getting easy, throw in a couple of Bob Harper's DVDs into the mix.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

Lakersdarge is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bob
Some bird had lost quite a bit of weight, but didn't tone up, some FB photo's you wish you could basically unsee as she looks like a wrinkly old sock
LOL. How did she lose weight in the first place, doesn't it require "toning up" just to get there in the first place? (unless our definition of toning is different)
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 11:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lakersdarge
LOL. How did she lose weight in the first place, doesn't it require "toning up" just to get there in the first place? (unless our definition of toning is different)
You can lose weight by simply consuming less calories than your body burns per day. If you lose too much weight you will be left with saggy skin. Exercising helps to tone up muscles to stop the skin from sagging.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

Lakersdarge is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah, I misunderstood and thought some kind of exercise was involved with the person that Bob mentioned. Thanks.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Orangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond repute

I have been through the 90 day programme twice and loved it, was pretty addictive although Tony Horton is a self important turd! I eat healthily anyway so I just ate as normal, just gave up my nightly G&T during the week. It really strengthened my back (all those pullups and pushups) and improved my posture, and toned up my legs - which when you are 5ft 1in and 100 pounds - you need to stand up as tall as possible! Starting it again next week!
Old Jul 4th 2011, 12:28 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lakersdarge
She had toned up, but the weight/fat was coming off faster than she was toning up her muscles, hence the saggy skin.

She's now got a six pack for abs, but you can't see them underneath the wrinkly tube sock looking skin.....which she's not been able to now get rid of.

I'm being mean...but, it's so true
Old Jul 4th 2011, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

Rose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond reputeRose tea has a reputation beyond repute

I know people who have been happy with it and achieved some fairly decent results. I haven't bought the system but I get a lot of ideas for exercises from bodyrock.tv - plenty of ideas for how to keep fit.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 9:50 am
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Have any of you guys done this? What were your results?
I'm starting tomorrow... Gulp.
So how has the first month gone?
Old Jul 27th 2011, 11:55 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

I've been seeing "P90X" everywhere for months. Up until now I thought it was some kind of new game system.
Old Aug 1st 2011, 6:11 am
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cape Blue
So how has the first month gone?
Obviously not that well
Old Aug 1st 2011, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

I do the DVDs occasionally, in conjunction with calorie counting via www.myfitnesspal.com.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 5:29 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Still in progress. Struggling with the diet and beer/wine.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 8:19 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Still in progress. Struggling with the diet and beer/wine.
Go on then...post a pic...before and after.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.