Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

OT: Politically Correct Terms Vary

Wikiposts

OT: Politically Correct Terms Vary

Old Dec 29th 2009, 7:05 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Successful K1 Interview and a Warning!

Originally Posted by nettlebed
There was a young gaucho named Bruno
Who said "Screwing is something I do know!"
"A woman is fine,
"a boy is divine,
"but a llama is numero uno!"

I laugh at your work-doing desire, and call it a silly thing!
Clearly if it were serious, I wouldn't be back here laughing again. With you and AT you. I'll bet a dollar you're home sick today and that's why we're getting the bonus humo(u)r!
If you are, sounds like you should be cleaning and disinfecting the house.

PS: did you get that limerick from one of your fancy literature book-thingies?
Old Dec 29th 2009, 7:10 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
PS: did you get that limerick from one of your fancy literature book-thingies?
Straight from the Jane Austen Book of Filthy Limericks.

BTW, Jane Bites Back, a great Austen/vampire crossover is published today: I'm halfway through and loving it!
Old Dec 29th 2009, 7:19 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nettlebed
Straight from the Jane Austen Book of Filthy Limericks.

BTW, Jane Bites Back, a great Austen/vampire crossover is published today: I'm halfway through and loving it!
My son gave me the one with the zombies to read.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 8:09 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
My son gave me the one with the zombies to read.
It's good, and the author, Seth Graham Smith, is going to be at the Portland JASNA AGM this year!

Also, Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters, Mansfield Park and Mummies, and Emma and the Werewolves are also available!!!