Wikiposts

Obama and Hillary

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:25 am
Militant Ginger

Roland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Obama and Hillary

The biggest reason I probably wouldn't vote Republican - their whole spiel about fiscal responsibility etc. is a load of crap!

Reagan and HW Bush rode up three trillion in debt.

Bush Jnr has given us a $250 million deficit.

And we're supposed to trust these people to run a 'small' government with 'responsible' spending?

I'm calling bullshit.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:33 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roland Hulme
The biggest reason I probably wouldn't vote Republican - their whole spiel about fiscal responsibility etc. is a load of crap!

Reagan and HW Bush rode up three trillion in debt.

Bush Jnr has given us a $250 million deficit.

And we're supposed to trust these people to run a 'small' government with 'responsible' spending?

I'm calling bullshit.
There aren't many reasons for voting repuglican. Only ones I can think of are:
1/ You hate homosexuals
2/ You hate foreigners
3/ You earn more than a million a year and don't want to share it.
4/ You're stoopid.

That's about it unless you can come up with any more.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:35 am
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
McCain's a toad. Original sponsor of the Dream Act -- then walked off the floor five minutes before the vote last time it came up in the senate to avoid losing the "no amnesty" votes. He's also a whore for the military industrial complex.
I'm still voting for him. The important thing is to VOTE, or one has no right to complain.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:35 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

1/ You hate homosexuals
2/ You hate foreigners
4/ You're stoopid.

You hate women.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:38 am
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

1/ You hate homosexuals
2/ You hate foreigners
4/ You're stoopid.

No need to get personal fatass, I mean fatbrit. I can't help it if I don't want to share my millions.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:39 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tamms_1965
No need to get personal fatass, I mean fatbrit. I can't help it if I don't want to share my millions.
It's about the only place to be if you're voting for McCain.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:47 am
Queen of my house

It's about the only place to be if you're voting for McCain.
Great thing about being a citizen of the U.S. is that you can vote for whom you damn well please.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:49 am
Septicity

Great thing about being a citizen of the U.S. is that you can vote for whom you damn well please.
Well as one citizen to another, I'll tell you that there's no accounting for how stupid some people can be.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:51 am
Queen of my house

Well as one citizen to another, I'll tell you that there's no accounting for how stupid some people can be.
Look in the mirror. Hillary is a good woman, I'll give you that. However, she is selling a pipedream that is not going to fly ....not for a long, long, long time anyway. I'm not ready to pay for it and many others aren't either.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:52 am
Queen of my house

I bet you're were the life of the party that you got invited to once (or twice).
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:53 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

1/ You hate homosexuals
2/ You hate foreigners
4/ You're stoopid.

Nothing drives me further away from the Democratic party than statements like this. Everytime I start considering voting Democrat something happens to disgust me. Vote like me, think like me, or you're a stupid rich selfish bigot. Yeah, I find that attractive. I like "repuglican" too, that's class.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:53 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:58 am
Septicity

Look in the mirror. Hillary is a good woman, I'll give you that. However, she is selling a pipedream that is not going to fly ....not for a long, long, long time anyway. I'm not ready to pay for it and many others aren't either.
I shall be voting for whoever is in the best position to defeat Hils at the Arizona primary on February 5.

I don't particularly like her because I really see little difference between her and the electable repugnants -- Romney, McCain. The only great point in her favor is that she is not a member of the party that has been destroying this country on every level for the past 7 years.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 6:59 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Nothing drives me further away from the Democratic party than statements like this. Everytime I start considering voting Democrat something happens to disgust me. Vote like me, think like me, or you're a stupid rich selfish bigot. Yeah, I find that attractive. I like "repuglican" too, that's class.
It works both ways. You should have seen the way I was yelled at and treated like a terrorist in my government class by some Republicans last night .... just for saying I didn't think we should have invaded Iraq. There were a few people agreeing with me but they were afraid to say too much because there were about 10 people FLIPPING out over what I had said.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 7:00 am
Septicity

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
So vote Republican and see if I care. Which niche do you fit in to BTW? Or did I miss one out?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.