Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

North Carolina may have to open toilets to all.

Wikiposts

North Carolina may have to open toilets to all.

Old Apr 21st 2016, 8:40 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: North Carolina may have to open toilets to all.

Originally Posted by lansbury
Buses are gender neutral, you can go in anyone.
I thought the reference would be understood.
Old Apr 21st 2016, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you have to think about my choice of words, and put some meaning to them of your own bias and making?
It's hardly my "bias and making" to consider the word "tranny" to be considered offensive by some.
Old Apr 21st 2016, 8:59 am

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
It's hardly my "bias and making" to consider the word "tranny" to be considered offensive by some.
But you had to Google it first to be sure it was something you should object to!
Old Apr 21st 2016, 9:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

But you had to Google it first to be sure it was something you should object to!
And you know this because...
Old Apr 21st 2016, 9:19 am

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
And you know this because...
you're asking me how I knew.
Old Apr 21st 2016, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you're asking me how I knew.
I see. So the answer to "And you know (I had to google "tranny") is because" is "you're asking me how I knew".

Try making sense on your next post.
Old Apr 21st 2016, 10:05 am

Try developing a sense of humour.
Old Apr 21st 2016, 10:17 am
Account Closed

An amateur SJW, Pro's just object to everything.
Old Apr 21st 2016, 12:32 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wintersong
I've never had anyone's genitals accidentally exposed to me in a women's toilet in 40+ years of using them. That's the joy of cubicles instead of urinals.

If rapists & perverts want to hang out in bathrooms waiting for victims, they will do so regardless. Anyone who is willing to defy the law to the extent that they intend to rape someone isn't going to be put off by a law that prevents them from using a different bathroom ffs. Does anyone seriously think that a law allowing for a man who identifies/dresses/lives as a woman to use a women's toilet will suddenly open up a free-for-all for bathroom rapists? Do me a favour.

Bathroom laws do one thing and one thing only and that's to discriminate. Anyone who tries to pretend otherwise is, frankly, delusional.
Old Apr 21st 2016, 5:13 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anian
I find it funny that some women are openly happy to force someone who looks like a man to use their bathroom (where there may be children - it's always about the children, won't somebody think about the children?) just in case someone who was born male and looks male may suddenly have the idea to expose themselves in the women's toilets, as if it was common before this law was proposed.

But they are completely happy keeping those sex offenders in the men's toilets where boys are, because somehow that is okay.
You're dead right. Confining sex offenders to men's toilets is blatant discrimination, Sex offenders have rights too
Old Apr 21st 2016, 5:16 pm
Account Closed

Should sex offenders be allowed to use Public Toilets?
Old Apr 21st 2016, 5:32 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Just so long as they register with the attendant before going in .
Old Apr 21st 2016, 5:33 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by dc koop
Just so long as they register with the attendant before going in .
That is what is missing Madame outside selling toilet paper.
Old Apr 21st 2016, 5:44 pm
Banned

That is what is missing Madame outside selling toilet paper.
Seen an attendant doing same in a Paris bog once. 25 centimes a sheet.

Saves money if you can get it all in one clean swipe
Old Apr 22nd 2016, 2:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

If it was really a public safety issue then there would be laws about it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.