Next Directory

Old Oct 11th 2009, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

soap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to behold
Default Next Directory

For all you ladies out there who like Next Directory - they are now shipping to the US. Google Next directory US and its the first in the list. Shipping is just $10 same as Boden.

Soap Addict
Old Oct 11th 2009, 3:48 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next Directory

Originally Posted by soap addict
For all you ladies out there who like Next Directory - they are now shipping to the US. Google Next directory US and its the first in the list. Shipping is just $10 same as Boden.
Soap Addict, you have just made my day

http://www.nextdirect.com/us/en/shopping/women
Old Oct 11th 2009, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

soap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by N1cky
Soap Addict, you have just made my day

http://www.nextdirect.com/us/en/shopping/women
I am to please.
Old Oct 11th 2009, 4:10 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

I am to please.
Have you already hit it hard?

Everything I try to add to my basket is sold out Maybe teething problems with the site
Old Oct 11th 2009, 4:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Everything I try to add to my basket is sold out Maybe teething problems with the site
I had the same problem fell in love with a 'poncho' and it's sold out!!
Old Oct 11th 2009, 4:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Soap Addict
That's fantastic!!! Only a few weeks ago they were not shipping to the US.

Monsoon is supposed to start US delivery soon too.
Old Oct 11th 2009, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

Hi N1cky
I just went in and had no problems. I went in through the UK site and clicked the US flag at the bottom - added a couple of things to test and they were successfully added to basket.
Old Oct 11th 2009, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake

Yay!

I already have a Next Directory account here and I daren't tell husband I will be able to buy stuff in US too!
Old Oct 11th 2009, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

Sharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to allSharron_ is a name known to all

I bought my daughters winter wardrobe at Gymboree and now I wish I hadn't.

Oh and on another note.....this has to be a man that took this picture!.

http://www.nextdirect.com/us/en/shot...bsp%3bLingerie

I can't even see the darn knickers!!!
Old Oct 11th 2009, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo, can't wait for the sale.
Old Oct 11th 2009, 7:19 pm

Oh fab, I love their kids stuff.

Originally Posted by Sharron_
I bought my daughters winter wardrobe at Gymboree and now I wish I hadn't.

Oh and on another note.....this has to be a man that took this picture!.

http://www.nextdirect.com/us/en/shot...bsp%3bLingerie

I can't even see the darn knickers!!!
Thats funny

Hi N1cky
I just went in and had no problems. I went in through the UK site and clicked the US flag at the bottom - added a couple of things to test and they were successfully added to basket.
I'll try that later when hubby isn't around.
Old Oct 11th 2009, 7:26 pm
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute

Soap Addict
Why just 'ladies'?

'Mon the fellas who like Next
Old Oct 11th 2009, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
Why just 'ladies'?

'Mon the fellas who like Next
I like my man in Next.
Old Oct 11th 2009, 7:57 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

I like my man in Next.
OMG, Mark's going to be SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!

When we first met, nearly everything he wore had a "NEXT" label on it. He was very annoyed when he discovered that they were practically the only retailers online who wouldn't accept orders being paid by non-UK credit cards (even if the shipping address was in the UK).

Actually, now I'm kind of worried... What if he goes on a big NEXT shopping spree? Hmm, I'll have to see if a gift voucher is available...

~ Jenney
Old Oct 12th 2009, 3:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

This is the same merchandise that was there when we were on vacation. I saw about 5 women wearing this top between Scotland and England.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.