Reload this Page >

New York Immigration Center Under Seige

New York Immigration Center Under Seige

Old Apr 4th 2009, 1:12 am
Just Joined

fourcorners is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New York Immigration Center Under Seige

Originally Posted by snowbunny
We hear a lot about Guy Fawkes and thwarted IRA attacks on the UK Parliament - but the only attack I'm aware of in recent history is the anthrax attack, which only succeeded in killing postal workers and mailroom clerks.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not advocating attacking *anyone*.
What about the bombing of Airy Neave in 1979 as he was leaving the Palace of Westminster in his car. Given that he had both his legs blown off and died from his injuries it was hardly a thwarted attack.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

Marty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud ofMarty J has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fourcorners
What about the bombing of Airy Neave in 1979 as he was leaving the Palace of Westminster in his car. Given that he had both his legs blown off and died from his injuries it was hardly a thwarted attack.
Neave wasn't killed by the IRA, but close (though some think it was the CIA and M16).

How about the mortar bombing of 10 Downing Street, or the Brighton Hotel bombing (surely the closest thing to Guy Fawkes)?

Last edited by Marty J; Apr 4th 2009 at 2:10 am.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 6:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Marty J
Neave wasn't killed by the IRA, but close (though some think it was the CIA and M16).

How about the mortar bombing of 10 Downing Street, or the Brighton Hotel bombing (surely the closest thing to Guy Fawkes)?
(shudders) I remember hearing the Brighton one go off, it was audible right across the town. Standing there the next day and looking at the state of the building, and thinking how many lives had been wrecked in that instant was very sobering.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 10:14 pm
Just Joined

Location: We live in Riyadh---out in the open, no compound life here *sigh* I wish
Jess1983 is just really niceJess1983 is just really niceJess1983 is just really niceJess1983 is just really niceJess1983 is just really niceJess1983 is just really niceJess1983 is just really niceJess1983 is just really nice

He wasnt an IBM employee, he worked for another manufacturing center in binghamton/endicott NY called ShopVac, that recently closed.

I am from this area in NY. Crap like this doesnt happen in small towns like that.

Seems he had been in the USA for 20 some years and rumored to have trouble with the english language and he was tired of people harassing him.........sooo uhh yea go shoot the people that can teach you better----My God.
Old Apr 7th 2009, 3:14 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Jiverly Wong felt tormented by police. They snuck into his room and touched him while he was sleeping, he thought. They stole $20 from his wallet. Because of them, he lost his job. Because of them, he was poor and his life was a mess.

"Let talk about when I live in California," it reads. "Such as ... cop used 24 hours the technique of ultramodern and camera for burn the chemical in my house. For switch the channel time ... For adjust the fan. For made me unbreathable. For made me vomit. For connect the music into my ear."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090407/...ZCMWZhOb1bIwgF
Old Apr 7th 2009, 3:36 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
[B][I]
Jiverly Wong felt tormented by police. They snuck into his room and touched him while he was sleeping, he thought. They stole $20 from his wallet. Because of them, he lost his job. Because of them, he was poor and his life was a mess.
The letter is obviously a fake planted by goverment agents
trying to discredit ethnically Chinese but from Vietnam...
Old Apr 7th 2009, 3:37 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
The letter is obviously a fake planted by goverment agents
trying to discredit ethnically Chinese but from Vietnam...
I'm feeling the urge to collect data about Asian mass murderers.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 1:19 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman
how bizarre - the link address keeps getting truncated.

try this and click on the 1998 link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...oting_incident
it's a conspiracy.