New US TV Programs

Old Aug 31st 2012, 4:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New US TV Programs

I loved Dallas when it was shown in the 70's and 80's...I'm now hooked on the new one. Don't know how good it would be without Larry Hagman.
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

Britishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant future

I am waiting for S3 Hawaii Five O, S3 NCIS:LA and NCIS. Not long to wait now!!!

Not sure about any new programmes yet.

Mrs H the S
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 6:32 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

My fav will be series 2 but loved "Hart of Dixie" excellant

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/hart-of-dixie/
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 11:52 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ChocolateBabz
Looking forward to Revolution but am prepared for it to be crap. Last Resort, 666 Park Avenue, Chicago Fire, will give them 2 or three episodes then decide if they stay in the planner. Plus of course lots of my old favs coming back, Greys, Fringe, Dexter, The Walking Dead, Homeland. Strangely I am quite excited about the new season of American Horror Story after seeing the teaser trailers.

God you would think all I do is sit around eating cake and watching tv. Oh hang on a minute....
Last series of Fringe
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 12:04 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I'm looking forward to the start of "Once Upon a Time". I am hooked on that show and can't wait to see what happens now that the spell is broken and the purple cloud envelopes the town

Also got hooked on "Marilyn". Don't like the new off shoot of "the Closer", "Major Crimes". The female lead can't act and it shows.

Lost interest in "Bones" after the baby was born. Too much about their personal lives and not enough about cases. Will miss "House" and Showtime makes you wait far too long for a new super short season of "Nurse Jackie" and "The Big C".
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

cluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond repute

Here are the new ones I have lined up to record. They’re in alphabetical order because I roll that way

666 Park Avenue – Sundays 10:00pm on ABC – Something supernatural with Terry O’Quinn and Vanessa Williams.

Arrow – Wednesdays 8:00pm on the CW – Billionaire playboy disappears, comes back and becomes a vigilante. Don’t fancy its chances.

Beauty and the Beast – Thursdays 9:00pm on the CW – Remake of the 80s series. Seems to have the twist that “the Beast” isn’t actually very beastly. My missus wants to see this one. I wouldn’t give it disk space!

Elementary – Thursdays 10:00pm on CBS - Sherlock Holmes re-imagining. Set in US (New York?) with a female Watson. Johnny-Lee Millar and Lucy Lui.

The Following – Mondays 9:00pm on Fox – Serial killer procedural. True to form, the bad guy is a Brit – James Purefoy in this case.

Last Resort – Thursdays 8:00pm on ABC – Nuclear sub ordered to fire weapons at Pakistan. Officers revolt, etc.

The Neighbors (sic) – Wednesdays 8:30pm on ABC – Family move into a neighbourhood inhabited my aliens. Hilarity ensues (one hopes).

Revolution – Mondays 10:00pm on NBC – Electricity stops working. Hilarity doesn’t ensue.1st cancellation of the year?

Vegas – Tuesdays 10:00pm on CBS – Ex-rodeo cowboy becomes sheriff of Las Vegas in the 60s. Has Dennis Quaid, Micheal Chiklis and Carrie-Ann Moss in it. Could be good.

Favourites that are back in September include Homeland, Dexter, Bones, Castle, CSI, Person of Interest, Once Upon a Time, Revenge, The Good Wife, Fringe, The Mentalist and Supernatural.
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 7:27 pm

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Britishbees
I am waiting for S3 Hawaii Five O, S3 NCIS:LA and NCIS. Not long to wait now!!!

Not sure about any new programmes yet.

Mrs H the S
Oooh, my line up too along with Person of Interest. I'll try elementary but don't hold out much hope. Dr Who started on bbc America last night. I hid.
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 9:03 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know about the new shows...but not to interested in a lot of the old shows that are coming back :/
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 9:36 pm
Chocoholic !

ChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cluedweasel
Here are the new ones I have lined up to record. They’re in alphabetical order because I roll that way.
That is a very nice alphabetical list. I am ashamed to admit I have a spreadsheet for my Telly watching as Direct Tv only allow me 50 shows in my planner and that wont cover all seasons of different shows.

Not watching Beauty and the Beast though as I am loyal to the original. I even have a cassette tape from the show. Mostly Vincent reciting poetry in between instrumental numbers. It will be a collectors item one day
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

taffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud of

I watched the pilot of Ben & Kate on demand, and found it quite amusing. The actress who plays Eve Draper in Hot Fuzz is in it too, which threw me a little
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 10:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Derrygal
I recorded "Copper" on BBC America (Sundays at 10 pm). Haven't watched it yet - though, so can't say what it is like.
A bit disappointing, I thought.
Old Sep 4th 2012, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a site that has a list of all the new shows and which ones have been cancelled? Always a pain having to keep checking various places to see if one I am watching is about to go under.
Old Sep 4th 2012, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Guindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/
Old Sep 4th 2012, 8:19 pm
Chocoholic !

ChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anian
Is there a site that has a list of all the new shows and which ones have been cancelled? Always a pain having to keep checking various places to see if one I am watching is about to go under.
www.tv.com is the one I like.
Old Sep 4th 2012, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond repute

This one is also pretty good mid way through new seasons to see if a show is likely to carry on and be renewed or will be dropped.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/the...-cancel-index/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.