Old May 13th 2013, 3:16 am
Banned

nateusa will become famous soon enoughnateusa will become famous soon enough
Default Re: new tune again-round iii

some live acid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szWhzdqrS2g
Old May 13th 2013, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Ichigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really nice

Originally Posted by nateusa
bowie was produced by nile rodgers who produced daft punk.

lol.

secondly you think record label signing is a good indicator of good music?

i suppose simon cowell and louis walsh talent is what we should look for.
Wow- you can Google things - you should also listen to the music as well and then you might have a better appreciation of music and art.

Second point - no not necessarily so but now it is way easier for a band to get their stuff heard without doing live gigs.

Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh ? - don't know who the second person is, but Simon has destroyed the music industry with his crap music, and is symptomatic of the YouTube mind set.
Old May 13th 2013, 4:12 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Simon Cowell hasn't done anything not already done by Stock Aiken and Waterman.

he's just put it on the telly.
Old May 13th 2013, 4:22 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Ichigo-chan
Wow- you can Google things - you should also listen to the music as well and then you might have a better appreciation of music and art.

Second point - no not necessarily so but now it is way easier for a band to get their stuff heard without doing live gigs.

Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh ? - don't know who the second person is, but Simon has destroyed the music industry with his crap music, and is symptomatic of the YouTube mind set.
damage control love.

you just got caught out and don't try to brush this under a carpet.

fact remains you know nothing outside popular music and still remain to be so.

so how can you know anything about deviation of music from disco to kraftwerk to house to acid/techno?

please just quit while you are ahead.

i didn't google shite.

i knew already about nile rodgers because of daft punk's new album.

maybe if you opened up new horizons and actually know what you are talking about we can all have intellectual conversation on music.

but it really does show what a clown someone can be without knowing what bowie is produced by?

is it lets dance your favorite tune?

i suggest you follow daft punk on youtube
Old May 13th 2013, 4:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Ichigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really niceIchigo-chan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Manc
Simon Cowell hasn't done anything not already done by Stock Aiken and Waterman.

he's just put it on the telly.
It's a sad reflection upon society that his shite is broadcast. I would love to punch the smarmy taunt.
Old May 13th 2013, 4:28 am
Banned

john peel is the great legend anything else rubbish.

that geezer truly loved music and was an expert.
Old May 13th 2013, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

damage control love.

you just got caught out and don't try to brush this under a carpet.

fact remains you know nothing outside popular music and still remain to be so.

so how can you know anything about deviation of music from disco to kraftwerk to house to acid/techno?

please just quit while you are ahead.

i didn't google shite.

i knew already about nile rodgers because of daft punk's new album.

maybe if you opened up new horizons and actually know what you are talking about we can all have intellectual conversation on music.

but it really does show what a clown someone can be without knowing what bowie is produced by?

is it lets dance your favorite tune?

i suggest you follow daft punk on youtube
I have been caught out ??
I know Nile personally and he has produced many musicians. As for Bowie, he is an artistic genius and has done much more out-there adventurous music than any of the derivative tripe you are recommending.
Old May 13th 2013, 4:38 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Ichigo-chan
I have been caught out ??
I know Nile personally and he has produced many musicians. As for Bowie, he is an artistic genius and has done much more out-there adventurous music than any of the derivative tripe you are recommending.
who gives a toss you know him personally?

the fact remains you recommended two artist who are linked to the artist i've suggested?

are you telling me you knew nile rogers produced david bowie record yet you listed them separately even so it would be foolish to recommend someone who I recommended in the first place from an earlier video, no?

it is bollocks.

plus you've spent unhealthy amount of sum writing something negatively about some good music.

bowie is old, so is rogers, what you have now to offer?

fock all?

cheers.
Old May 13th 2013, 4:56 am
BE Forum Addict

GeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, whatever.

why would you say that?
Let's see. You post blind links in one thread, and in another thread you post some random words. That latter thread since got deleted. I just assumed you were drunk. That was the kinder version than what I actually thought.

talking rubbish geoffrey.
You might want to take a closer look at my user name before making stuff up.

it is not like what i've said holds no merit, to be polite you've been difficult at least in the past even if you don't meet the initial criteria.
I don't suffer fools gladly if that's what you mean.

secondly it was a joke, if you can't take it i'll remove it.
I refer you to my initial comment.

thirdly i wouldn't bet you have good taste.
Why?

be my guest post some of your favorite bands instead coming here to insult.
It wouldn't actually matter what I posted because it's clear you have issues and will argue just for the sake of it.

either contribute, or put a sock in it mate.
You missed the glaring obvious.

knobhead.

i never said a 50 year old wally would know.

jokling mate if you don't like it is all good .

please endorse some of your favorite bands.
Insults are used by people who have run out of anything useful to contribute.

really scared geoffrey mate.
Why don't you start another thread on what you're scared of? Perhaps then we can help you overcome your fears.

just list the music or stop bloody whinging.
You didn't notice that I didn't actually whinge. What happened is, I asked where the good music was and you got all defensive and started throwing insults.

alternatively skip the thread.
I would have done, had you actually labelled your links instead of assuming everybody that dares click on them would like it (ok, I was stupid enough to click on your link - learnt that lesson fast, I can tell you).

shite music bollock chops.

Right. At least those that might like acid might click on the link but those who know they don't will avoid it! Keep at it.

who gives a toss [...] bollocks.[...]
fock all?

cheers.
Anyway, keep it coming, all good fun.
Old May 13th 2013, 5:02 am
Banned

[QUOTE=GeoffM;10705339]Ok, whatever.

Let's see. You post blind links in one thread, and in another thread you post some random words. That latter thread since got deleted. I just assumed you were drunk. That was the kinder version than what I actually thought.

You might want to take a closer look at my user name before making stuff up.

I don't suffer fools gladly if that's what you mean.

I refer you to my initial comment.

Why?

It wouldn't actually matter what I posted because it's clear you have issues and will argue just for the sake of it.

You missed the glaring obvious.

Insults are used by people who have run out of anything useful to contribute.

Why don't you start another thread on what you're scared of? Perhaps then we can help you overcome your fears.

You didn't notice that I didn't actually whinge. What happened is, I asked where the good music was and you got all defensive and started throwing insults.

I would have done, had you actually labelled your links instead of assuming everybody that dares click on them would like it (ok, I was stupid enough to click on your link - learnt that lesson fast, I can tell you).

Right. At least those that might like acid might click on the link but those who know they don't will avoid it! Keep at it.

Anyway, keep it coming, all good fun. [/QU

bubba i couldn't give a toss what you think of me or my post.

your name is jeff so i am sure you had some damage along the way.

you seem to be follower...
Old May 13th 2013, 5:07 am
Banned

points taken from geoffrey:

don't offer alternative routes to save money for fellow passengers going to the UK.

secondly don't post music where you think someone might like it.
Old May 13th 2013, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

GeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond repute

bubba i couldn't give a toss what you think of me or my post.
Could've fooled me!

your name is jeff so i am sure you had some damage along the way.
Wrong, and ... what?

you seem to be follower...
Of what?

Someone can probably help you with your quotes and use of the shift key.

Old May 13th 2013, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

points taken from geoffrey:
You didn't read the earlier posts.

don't offer alternative routes to save money for fellow passengers going to the UK.
Ah, I'd forgotten it was you that posted that. I take each thread on its own merits. Clearly you're still stinging from the points I and others made. Just to remind you, I never said it was bad. I said people visiting the UK on a short holiday would unlikely find the extra day travelling each way to be of benefit.

secondly don't post music where you think someone might like it.
Again, you're clearly not reading - or perhaps not understanding. It is bad netiquette to post blind links as people have no idea where they're leading. Just give a brief one liner and everyone will be happy.
Old May 13th 2013, 5:19 am
Banned

Originally Posted by GeoffM
You didn't read the earlier posts.

Ah, I'd forgotten it was you that posted that. I take each thread on its own merits. Clearly you're still stinging from the points I and others made. Just to remind you, I never said it was bad. I said people visiting the UK on a short holiday would unlikely find the extra day travelling each way to be of benefit.

Again, you're clearly not reading - or perhaps not understanding. It is bad netiquette to post blind links as people have no idea where they're leading. Just give a brief one liner and everyone will be happy.
how many music links are here geoff boy?

why did it offend you so much?
Old May 13th 2013, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

how many music links are here geoff boy?
You really need my help to count them?!

why did it offend you so much?
I never said it offended me. You have such a vivid imagination! I decided I didn't like it, posted "where?", and you took it downhill from there! But I do appreciate the fun thereafter - thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.