need advice

Old Nov 3rd 2006, 7:54 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold
Default need advice

me and the missus currently live in engerland where there are lots and lots of chavs and immigrants and stuff and the daily mail says the country is going to the dogs so it is and the weather is really crap. so me and the missus want to move to florida where it is nice and warm and sunny and i can see disneyland when ever i want to. and there are no immigrants ruining the place. i also hear its really cheap there so can anyone tell me the best way to move there? ps can i have a gun when i move there?

kthx.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 8:03 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: need advice

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
me and the missus currently live in engerland where there are lots and lots of chavs and immigrants and stuff and the daily mail says the country is going to the dogs so it is and the weather is really crap. so me and the missus want to move to florida where it is nice and warm and sunny and i can see disneyland when ever i want to. and there are no immigrants ruining the place. i also hear its really cheap there so can anyone tell me the best way to move there? ps can i have a gun when i move there?

kthx.

Lucky you, you're in luck! We now have one spot which was recently vacated by a Brit in Florida, he loved Disney too.
As long as you love America and promise to never fly your silly union jack flag and to always, always do what your HOA tells you to, you'll be a welcome addition.
I'll alert the Magic Kingdom, Mickey will be waiting for your arrival.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 10:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

kthx.

Yes - it's really nice in Florida. There is great English beer. It's easy to get a job. Just buy a one way ticket.

Old Nov 3rd 2006, 12:44 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Your little dogs will love it too !! Look at the gorgeous clothes that can be bought ...and if they want a missus too..
http://www.myuptownpooch.com/My_Pooc...cts.php?cat=29
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 12:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Glald to see you haven't forgotton about us.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 12:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

What a nice surprise never fails to make me Luv Ya AWP.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 1:00 pm
Slight chance of Showers

dan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
Lucky you, you're in luck! We now have one spot which was recently vacated by a Brit in Florida, he loved Disney too.
As long as you love America and promise to never fly your silly union jack flag and to always, always do what your HOA tells you to, you'll be a welcome addition.
I'll alert the Magic Kingdom, Mickey will be waiting for your arrival.
Yeah that guy who left was a bit of an asshole so any new blood would be welcomed.

You never mentioned what line of work you are in ? Plumbing? There is an unbelievable job market for British plumbers in Florida. The other thing you will notice is that everyone is so polite when they drive and will allways let you in and never tailgate you.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 2:03 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dan_alford
Yeah that guy who left was a bit of an asshole so any new blood would be welcomed.

You never mentioned what line of work you are in ? Plumbing? There is an unbelievable job market for British plumbers in Florida. The other thing you will notice is that everyone is so polite when they drive and will allways let you in and never tailgate you.

But there's no Tesco!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 4:39 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

... ps can i have a gun when i move there?
what did you do with your collection anyway? sell them to Ray?
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 5:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
what did you do with your collection anyway? sell them to Ray?
Buried them in the back yard!
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 5:49 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Buried them in the back yard!
metal, that'll be easily found and he would'nt want that, might start finding the bodies
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 5:56 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ya....come on over always room for one more!

Just promise though, that you'll never get home sick within the first 6 months, and start bitching about how over worked and under holidayed we are...and that the Healthcare system sucks and that you can't get a pint of Worthington's for love nor money....and that the public transport system sucks and all murecans are rude...and the T.V is f@cking rubbish...and where was my 10 bedroom, 5 bath house that you was promised....and there's f@cking bugs everywhere...and gas has gone up tuppence again for the 2 weeks in a row....and murecan footy is f@cking crap...

Promise us that....and I will personally pick you up from the airport myself!
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

GaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud of

So... If you moved over to Florida, wouldn't *you* be immigrants then?
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 8:20 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GaryK
hook, line, sinker.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 8:27 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GaryK

I thought immigrants are ethnic like?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.