NASHVILLE, TN

Old Apr 24th 2008, 5:07 pm
Just Joined

UK US UAE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NASHVILLE, TN

Can't believe there are no other Brits in Nashville, TN!

I posted the 'Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww' thred and have had zero response!

Don't tell me I'm here on my own!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NASHVILLE, TN

Originally Posted by UK US UAE

I posted the 'Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww' thred and have had zero response!

there are about 5 or 6 that i know of. BritguyTN is one of them. We usually hang out in th etrailor park in the USA forum. Welcome BTW
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 2:25 pm
malcolmdrums

Originally Posted by basementwaj
there are about 5 or 6 that i know of. BritguyTN is one of them. We usually hang out in th etrailor park in the USA forum. Welcome BTW

I am a Brit recently moved to Nashville....is there anybody out there..?

Old Dec 26th 2008, 6:04 pm
Banned

privateinvestigator is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there.
I am a Brit living in Knoxville Tennessee. My wife and i come to Nashville fairly often, she is into the Nashville Music Scene.
I am originally from Darlington (near Newcastle) and have been here ten years. I became a US citizen about 6 months ago.
Anyway, i am a State Licensed Private Investigator and a State Certified Appraiser, so if i can help anyone here in any of those fields, let me know.
How are you liking Nashville?

Dean
Old Dec 27th 2008, 1:04 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

On your Profile, it shows you as living in Abu Dhabi. If you really do live in TN now, you best change your location and that'll help others notice you live in Nashville, TN.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

Aljarov is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by privateinvestigator
Hey there.
I am a Brit living in Knoxville Tennessee. My wife and i come to Nashville fairly often, she is into the Nashville Music Scene.
I am originally from Darlington (near Newcastle) and have been here ten years. I became a US citizen about 6 months ago.
Anyway, i am a State Licensed Private Investigator and a State Certified Appraiser, so if i can help anyone here in any of those fields, let me know.
How are you liking Nashville?

Dean

Ever pop up to Lexington?
Old Jan 25th 2009, 2:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Vimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond repute

privateinvestigator I am also from Darlo but been left almost 34 years ago now, living down in Atlanta after a lifetime wandering the world.
Small world. Drop me a line maybe our paths crossed
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 9:04 pm
Just Joined

claire hartford is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by basementwaj
Hi there,

Im moving over on February 25th and looking to meet up with some British people. Whats the best way to make new friends, can you advise?

Claire
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:59 pm
Just Joined

MattCMBS is an unknown quantity at this point

There's actually a group of us Brits meeting monthly through the Meetup site. About 20 show up each time; we're from all over the UK, and all walks of life. We have a fun time. I'm posting the site for informative purposes only (not meaning to spam) - http://www.meetup.com/musiccitybrits/ the group is set to private so you'll have to join to view members and the calendar. See, there are hundreds of us in Nashville just waiting to band together and take over for Her Royal Highness
Old Jul 14th 2009, 10:51 am
Just Joined

farmUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
My son lives in Lebanon and works in Nashville. He is a permanent resident and married to a girl from TN. Does anyone know what it is like for a British person living in a town like Lebanon? I'd like to know other people's experiences.
I heard they burn an effigy of an Englishman on Independence Day in Lebanon- he survived the day and wasn't substituted for it :-)

I'm glad I found this site, I'm sure he didn't know there were other Brits around. Is there anyone living near him?
Old Aug 13th 2009, 9:42 pm
Just Joined

marlboro is an unknown quantity at this point

About fell off this chair when I saw your post,Lebanon T.N. yup home of odd people,I live here as well. Want info just ask.
Old Aug 13th 2009, 11:18 pm
Just Joined

[QUOTE=MattCMBS;7699320]There's actually a group of us Brits meeting monthly through the Meetup site. About 20 show up each time; we're from all over the UK, and all walks of life. We have a fun time. I'm posting the site for informative purposes only (not meaning to spam) - http://www.meetup.com/musiccitybrits/ the group is set to private so you'll have to join to view members and the calendar. See, there are hundreds of us in Nashville just waiting to band together and take over for Her Royal Highness [/QUOTheres nothing on that site about Brits meeting in Nashville,well not that I can see,I did join,need more info on that please.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 6:51 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Marlboro,
I'm glad to hear you are there too
Old Aug 14th 2009, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

Marlboro,
Forgot - I'll let my son know. thanks
Old Aug 14th 2009, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

guess I have to have more posts in order to open any mail

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.