Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

My Wife is ready to try something I've wanted for a long time.

My Wife is ready to try something I've wanted for a long time.

Old Jan 5th 2009, 2:55 am
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Wife is ready to try something I've wanted for a long time.

Originally Posted by Bob
I so thought he was talking about getting his brown wings or something else a bit dark and kinky
brown wings
Old Jan 5th 2009, 11:31 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
My first thought was a threesome,
And did that

A) Disgust you

B) Intrigue you

C) Make you feel all funny in your pants? PM me...
Old Jan 5th 2009, 11:33 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
And there was me thinking this thread was about a threesome....
Originally Posted by Bob
I so thought he was talking about getting his brown wings or something else a bit dark and kinky
Filthy minded...
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:52 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Filthy minded...
well you got it, so you must be in the gutter too
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:01 pm
Unmitigated Gall

I think she's beginning to get cold feet... I caught her looking at digital antennas in Wal Mart.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:21 pm

hatfield1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think she's beginning to get cold feet... I caught her looking at digital antennas in Wal Mart.
Your gonna fold and get one.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:33 pm
Unmitigated Gall

Originally Posted by hatfield1
I'm not going to get one. If she wants one, she can get one and put up the ****ing outdoor tower for it and do all the wiring because I'm not having anything to do with it.:curse:
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

I think that qualifies for a "man card" revoke.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
I think that qualifies for a "man card" revoke.
He can be a bit on the sensitive side.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:11 pm

I'm not going to get one. If she wants one, she can get one and put up the ****ing outdoor tower for it and do all the wiring because I'm not having anything to do with it.:curse:
Yeah right why don’t you give her back the pants and get back to the kitchen.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 1:34 am
Unmitigated Gall

Yeah right why don’t you give her back the pants and get back to the kitchen.
I have a great reply to this, and as soon as I finish the dishes I will post it.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:59 am
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
Are you a hermit?
Have you seen him?
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:04 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

To be more specific and in no particular order...

I don't like the ads. (Shamwow? That guy with the mullet selling gym equipment? That screaming guy that sells cleaners?) If you really listen to the verbage on some of these ads it makes no sense at all. Try really listening to it as though you were reading it on a printed page. They operate on the assumption that you are an easily manipulated idiot and that insults me.

The "News". Local news is a joke. The first 15 minutes is a recitation of the day's tragic deaths/murders/horrible/sensational crimes (and that's just the political events) followed by the weather that may or may not be accurate. National news is the same on a larger scale with a little more political bias added for flavor.

Entertainment. There are a few decent shows, they're not all horrible. Kid's programming is probably the worst, followed by the "reality" crap. What's that most recent one where the guy's mothers are trying to hook them up with various sluts? It seems like the rest are all cop shows or hospital shows dealing with yet more murder, rape etc... in graphic detail.

PBS. I used to like it. We don't get it where we live.

Alternatives. For weather and news I have the internet. Yep, there's still bias but I have a much wider range of choices and I am in control of what I want to see. I can dig around and look at all three sides of a story and then get different perspectives on it. I don't have to sit through 20 minutes of crap and commercials to get to the one story I was interested in. For emergency weather I have a weather radio. I also have a satellite radio that has a weather and traffic channel for my area 24/7. For entertainment we have books (My 10yo son reads at a 10th grade level and my 8yo daughter reads at a 7th grade level, both I believe are due to the very limited amount of TV they watch leaving plenty of time for reading) board games (my daughter likes Monopoly and my son just got Axis and Allies for Christmas) or just playing outside. We play all kinds of music on the sat. radio. I also use it to listen to BBC world service on the way to work in the morning and music on the way home. I bought a Wii for Christmas which surprised the hell out of my wife because I was anti video game as much as I was anti TV. I figured that at least with the Wii they have to move and use some hand/eye coordination. For movies we have Netflix where we can get all kinds of cool documentaries as well as more mainstream type movies and TV shows. That's in addition to the pretty good collection of DVDs/VHS here at the house.

To sum it up I'd say that everything good about TV is available elsewhere without having to take the bad along with it, and all in all, there are better things to do than park your arse in front of the box. When my kids are visiting my parents who have digital cable they are like zombies in front of the box, you have to snap your fingers in front of them to get their attention away from it.
Blinding post..wish I could Karma but Im a tight fisted bastard.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

My Wife is ready to try something I've wanted for a long time......a divorce.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 1:39 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

In preparation for this I purchased the first season of "Little House on the Prarie" last night. If the kids whine about missing TV I'll put that on. Everybody likes LHotP.

Nellie.:curse:

And Mary wasn't really blind ..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.