Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

My sister in the hospital picture.

Wikiposts

My sister in the hospital picture.

Old Apr 15th 2006, 1:22 am
Senior Junior Member

Scott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond repute
Default My sister in the hospital picture.

I want to thank all of you who sent well wishes to my sister Lori.

I copied all your thoughts and well wishes and sent them in an email to my other sister Shari. She printed them out and took them over to her. Lori wanted to express her thanks to all of you. "It was like getting a bunch of sympathy cards all at once." She sends this big smile of thanks.

Not a great picture but.....
Click here for for picture.

Scott
Old Apr 15th 2006, 3:52 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My sister in the hospital picture.

Originally Posted by Scott Mumford

I copied all your thoughts and well wishes and sent them in an email to my other sister Shari. She printed them out and took them over to her. Lori wanted to express her thanks to all of you. "It was like getting a bunch of sympathy cards all at once." She sends this big smile of thanks.

Scott
Thanks for the photo Scott. Your sister looks very cheerful and upbeat even though she's gone through so much. Hopefully her positive attitude will see her through the weeks and months ahead. Good luck Lori.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Apr 15th 2006 at 4:10 am.
Old Apr 15th 2006, 4:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Your Sister is a very brave lady ................ I hope she gets on well in the future.
Old Apr 15th 2006, 3:58 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice to see her. Hope all goes well with her recovery.
Old Apr 16th 2006, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

I obviously missed what this was all about but having looked at the piture I wish her well.
Old Apr 16th 2006, 10:30 am
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Scott
Glad that your sister is doing well, nice to see a pcture
Old Apr 16th 2006, 11:11 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Scott
Nice one.

I'm glad she was able to read the messages.

It looks like she already knows..... Never underestimate the power of positive thinking.
Old Apr 28th 2006, 8:07 am
Senior Junior Member

Scott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond reputeScott Mumford has a reputation beyond repute

I got this Email from my sister and I thought I would post it for all of you who made her feel so good.

Dear Scott, what wonderful wonderful messages and well wishes i received from all your caring friends and they came at the right time where i've been so sick and feeling so down. I cried . I've been so sick from the 875mg antibotics i take 3 times a day. I finally figured out that is way to much for my 110 lb body so i got smart and stopped taking them about 3 days ago and already feel good enough to sit at the computer for a few moments to say thank you to all for there prayers and well wishes. I wish and hope they can understand just how that made my day. I'm alright now keeping food down i just hope to get stronger so i can stand up soon. I've only been home a couple of days but not able to get up much because of being so sick and weak. Larry has to lift me to the wheelchair and commode and how i hate that. I feel bad for Lar his work load has doubled and he never complains, I have a daily visiting nurse but they don' t do anything except change my bandage and Lar does that to along with meals laundry any housework and lifting me in and out of bed . We just cant afford to have anyone come in to help but Shari is here every spare moment she has and i am trying not to think of a whole winters worth of my hospital bills coming in since i spent 4 mos alltogether in the hospital with no insurance. I have been applying for local aid to help out to no avail..Larry tells me not to worry to just get well., easier said than done. I know i'll be alright as soon as Pt can get me up and using the walker but i need to get a lot stronger since i've lost so much weight... Please express to your friends how thankful i was to hear from each and every one of them and like i tell Larry i just lost a leg, i'm not dead and i'll get big and strong again. Life is still good. Lori
Old Apr 28th 2006, 8:21 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for that posting that scott...i've been thinking of lori and wishing her well.....good on her for being so positive, lovely lovely lady
Old Apr 28th 2006, 11:09 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TruBrit
thanks for that posting that scott...i've been thinking of lori and wishing her well.....good on her for being so positive, lovely lovely lady
Good to hear from Lori we all wish her well.
Old Apr 28th 2006, 11:13 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

I'm sorry but this thread is a bit too bizarre for me.
Old Apr 30th 2006, 5:13 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
I'm sorry but this thread is a bit too bizarre for me.
You're not the only one mate. I've been away for a few weeks so forgive me. But how does some geezer with 22 posts get to put up a picture of an amputee and get even Leslie to give him a serious reply.

What's goin' on?
Old Apr 30th 2006, 9:04 pm
Senior Junior Member

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
You're not the only one mate. I've been away for a few weeks so forgive me. But how does some geezer with 22 posts get to put up a picture of an amputee and get even Leslie to give him a serious reply.

What's goin' on?
Well ..For starters a rude young woman came back from being away for a few weeks and insulted a new member. I'm sorry I did not have enough posts to be acceptable to you and that I am in the wrong age group.