Monday...Ugh!

Old Feb 17th 2009, 1:16 pm
Banned

englishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday...Ugh!

Originally Posted by The_English_Bride
Well...it's Tuesday, how do you feel? Can't be too bad, though, a four day work week is pretty good!
Who cares how anyone else feels, I feel fantastic!
Happy Tuesday everyone!
Old Feb 17th 2009, 1:39 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by englishinfl
Who cares how anyone else feels, I feel fantastic!
Happy Tuesday everyone!
I also feel fantastic. I drove in to work in my new car. I walked into the office and a colleague said; "my, you look jaunty today!!"
Potential problem with the new car, though... those paper floor mats don't look like they'll last..
Old Feb 17th 2009, 1:59 pm
Banned

englishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234
I also feel fantastic. I drove in to work in my new car. I walked into the office and a colleague said; "my, you look jaunty today!!"
Potential problem with the new car, though... those paper floor mats don't look like they'll last..
Good job on that!

As for the paper car mats... yanno, there's such a thing as rubber ones
Old Feb 17th 2009, 2:09 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else had an awesome weekend that they didn't want to end?
I had a 4-day weekend...back to work today. I didn't want to come back either.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 2:11 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonrob
Mrs tonrob and I were discussing how lovely Boston is as we were on our Sunday morning stroll. We've been fortunate enough to see a fair bit of the U.S. over the years, and Boston remains one of our favourite cities. There's loads to do, but to be honest it's worth waiting until it's a bit warmer before visiting.

There are loads of fab boat-y things to do in the Summer, like day trips to Salem or Provincetown (Cape Cod), island-hopping for the day round the Harbor Islands or whale watching. It's a great city for walking, too, so you can cover miles on foot exploring the sights and the various neighbourhoods.
I love Boston, also. I've visited 2X during the summer with only one side trip to Salem...that was with ex. Present DH hasn't been and would like to vacation there sometime.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 4:05 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Yaris is getting rave reviews....

http://www.businessweek.com/autos/au..._yaris_so.html
Old Feb 17th 2009, 4:31 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Well...it's Tuesday, how do you feel? Can't be too bad, though, a four day work week is pretty good!

Well it is kind of an Ugh day.

We have been bitched at by a lot of customers because we weren't here to run tests yesterday.These are tests that they have all month to submit but of course they show up on a day that the lab is closed even though we give everyone our testing schedule and it is also plastered all over our website, the door and window of the lab and on their monthlystatements but they ignore that information and then blame us:curse:
Old Feb 17th 2009, 6:23 pm
Queen of my house

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Well it is kind of an Ugh day.

We have been bitched at by a lot of customers because we weren't here to run tests yesterday.These are tests that they have all month to submit but of course they show up on a day that the lab is closed even though we give everyone our testing schedule and it is also plastered all over our website, the door and window of the lab and on their monthlystatements but they ignore that information and then blame us:curse:

They start their bitching/moaning practice in high school. It's always someone else's fault that they don't get the information. You should have personally called all of your customers personally and made sure they knew about the closing.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 8:58 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tamms_1965
They start their bitching/moaning practice in high school. It's always someone else's fault that they don't get the information. You should have personally called all of your customers personally and made sure they knew about the closing.

That's just what I'll do next time...........yeah right
Old Feb 17th 2009, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute

sounds to me like someone got laid!!! can i even say that!! Well today is better for me because tonight i go on my hols. And boy do i need it!!
Old Feb 17th 2009, 10:06 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deedee13
sounds to me like someone got laid!!! can i even say that!! Well today is better for me because tonight i go on my hols. And boy do i need it!!
Are you flying somewhere nice?
Old Feb 17th 2009, 10:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Deedee13
Me no telling

Have a good time, and enjoy the holiday!
Old Feb 18th 2009, 12:59 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Good review, that. I did play one of my k.d. lang CDs on the way in to work this morning, to test out the sound system. But this bumper sticker says more about the typical Yaris owner, I think ..
Old Feb 18th 2009, 1:14 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Good review, that. I did play one of my k.d. lang CDs on the way in to work this morning, to test out the sound system. But this bumper sticker says more about the typical Yaris owner, I think ..
Not bad. But it doesn't hold a candle to my favourite, which says "I'd rather hunt with Dick Cheney than ride with Ted Kennedy.