Wikiposts

Menopause

Old Oct 17th 2012, 5:01 pm
Banned

Summers Eve is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Menopause

My wife has menopause. It started last year with a few hot flashes and has rapidly progressed into something I wouldnt wish on my worst friend.. My patience and understanding has been severely tested over the last few months and I think the bow is about to break. I made $2000 today but she went beserk because I threw out (or wasted) 10 cents worth white rice. Just last summer we had sex 27 nights in a row and she had to ask me for it on a few of those nights. Well...Its been a week and when I tried last night she said "Are you kidding? thats the last thing i'm thinking about right now". Now she hates cooking and has stopped cleaning and when I start yelling at her she tells me to "shut up" and walks away. Her divorced sister just bought a real nice house near their mother and when I said "why don't you go live there?" she got so mad that she left my clothes in the laundry basket after washing them. All wrinkled and everything..
Old Oct 17th 2012, 5:04 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Menopause

Originally Posted by Summers Eve
My wife has me for a husband. It started last year with a few hot flashes and has rapidly progressed into something I wouldnt wish on my worst friend.. My patience and understanding has been severely tested over the last few months and I think the bow is about to break. I made $2000 today but she went beserk because I threw out (or wasted) 10 cents worth white rice. Just last summer we had sex 27 nights in a row and she had to ask me for it on a few of those nights. Well...Its been a week and when I tried last night she said "Are you kidding? thats the last thing i'm thinking about right now". Now she hates cooking and has stopped cleaning and when I start yelling at her she tells me to "shut up" and walks away. Her divorced sister just bought a real nice house near their mother and when I said "why don't you go live there?" she got so mad that she left my clothes in the laundry basket after washing them. All wrinkled and everything..
There, that makes far more sense.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 5:06 pm
Banned

I havent been the greatest husband over the years, but I don't deserve this. Nobody deserves this.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 5:34 pm
Banned

She went to our daughters house yesterday after dinner and she didn't even say goodbye..I didn't notice for a few hours then i'm lookin for her all over the houser, then finally I look in the garage and her car is gone..What the? What the hell?
Old Oct 17th 2012, 5:40 pm
Banned

I made her favorite food the other night, popcorn and when I asked her how she liked it she said she couldnt eat it..Too much salt, and If you grill her a hamburger it has to have onion, lattuce, pickles, catchup and tomato on it..If its missing anyone of those things, she wont eat it. She just wont eat it.

Shell give it to the dogs
Old Oct 17th 2012, 6:07 pm

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

I made her favorite food the other night, popcorn and when I asked her how she liked it she said she couldnt eat it..Too much salt, and If you grill her a hamburger it has to have onion, lattuce, pickles, catchup and tomato on it..If its missing anyone of those things, she wont eat it. She just wont eat it.

Shell give it to the dogs
Ah it's the beginning of a long slippery slope for you my friend.Forget about sex you've seen the last of it.From now on it's just you,lady palm and her 5 lovely daughters. Carry on pampering to her demands of popcorn and burgers but wont help you.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe this should be added to the trolling thread?
Old Oct 17th 2012, 6:57 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

My wife has menopause. It started last year with a few hot flashes and has rapidly progressed into something I wouldnt wish on my worst friend.. My patience and understanding has been severely tested over the last few months and I think the bow is about to break. I made $2000 today but she went beserk because I threw out (or wasted) 10 cents worth white rice. Just last summer we had sex 27 nights in a row and she had to ask me for it on a few of those nights. Well...Its been a week and when I tried last night she said "Are you kidding? thats the last thing i'm thinking about right now". Now she hates cooking and has stopped cleaning and when I start yelling at her she tells me to "shut up" and walks away. Her divorced sister just bought a real nice house near their mother and when I said "why don't you go live there?" she got so mad that she left my clothes in the laundry basket after washing them. All wrinkled and everything..
Come and live with me for a bit mate. You'd be more than welcome. Let me know and I'll give you my address.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 7:01 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

He's gone guys ...... but feel free to carry on discussing your wives and/or menopause
Old Oct 17th 2012, 7:01 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
He's gone guys ...... but feel free to carry on discussing your wives and/or menopause
Owwww. I'd lined up an awesome joke.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 7:09 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Owwww. I'd lined up an awesome joke.
do share, sad **** will still be reading
Old Oct 17th 2012, 7:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by shiva
do share, sad **** will still be reading
What's the point...he won't respond.

Plus, now I've said it was mega it doesn't sound so good in my head.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

ahhhh..can't we keep him round a bit longer next time..even if it is just for the amusement value?
You would think he would be getting bored of always being banned by now though wouldn't you?
Old Oct 17th 2012, 7:31 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
You would think he would be getting bored of always being banned by now though wouldn't you?
You would think so, but he obviously has far too much free time on his hands to keep inventing new profiles and new addresses ...... or he likes you lot too much.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 7:42 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

You would think so, but he obviously has far too much free time on his hands to keep inventing new profiles and new addresses ...... or he likes you lot too much.
Of course he does. It's because we're so sweet, kind and fluffy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.