Melankia Trump

Old Jun 13th 2018, 7:52 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Melankia Trump

Originally Posted by NYer
Something creepy about most British Expats in the USA. Or people who post here...just, plain, creepy.
I'm a British expat, but not in the USA. Perhaps you could explain your observation to those of us who don't understand what you mean. Is it all British Expats, is it specifically those in the USA, is it all expats in the USA whether they're British or not? What makes them creepy - is it their Britishness, the fact that they're expats, or their being in the USA that makes them creepy?

Or is there some specific behaviour of British expats in the USA that creeps you out? I don't know, do they maybe grab random women's p**sies, perhaps, and brag about it on camera? Or claim that they'd be dating their daughters if they weren't their daughters? Or is there something creepier than that that you had in mind? I think we should be told...
Old Jun 13th 2018, 8:01 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

The dreaded c-word that you never want to hear a woman describing you: cute or creepy.
Old Jun 13th 2018, 8:55 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oakvillian
I'm a British expat, but not in the USA. Perhaps you could explain your observation to those of us who don't understand what you mean. Is it all British Expats, is it specifically those in the USA, is it all expats in the USA whether they're British or not? What makes them creepy - is it their Britishness, the fact that they're expats, or their being in the USA that makes them creepy?

Or is there some specific behaviour of British expats in the USA that creeps you out? I don't know, do they maybe grab random women's p**sies, perhaps, and brag about it on camera? Or claim that they'd be dating their daughters if they weren't their daughters? Or is there something creepier than that that you had in mind? I think we should be told...
Maybe they don't grab enough pussies? I mean for goodness sake, there are pussies everywhere --- just ready for the grabbing! Why are they so afraid to just get a handful?
Old Jun 13th 2018, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
Maybe they don't grab enough pussies? I mean for goodness sake, there are pussies everywhere --- just ready for the grabbing! Why are they so afraid to just get a handful?
Have you ever tried to grab an unsuspecting pussy? Those things scratch with the ferocity of a Tasmanian Devil, and yowl, apparently you need to sneak up on them and put them in a sack... that's how we English do it.
Old Jun 13th 2018, 11:12 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
The dreaded c-word that you never want to hear a woman describing you: cute or creepy.
My Dog is called cute all the time, and he did chase a pussy up an electrical pole.

Pussy up a pole