Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Meanwhile in Florida

Meanwhile in Florida

Old Aug 6th 2020, 5:41 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meanwhile in Florida

"Three teenage boys have been arrested after inadvertently entering President Donald Trump's Florida resort with a loaded AK47 assault rifle."

Easily done.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53682608
Old Aug 6th 2020, 5:45 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
"Three teenage boys have been arrested after inadvertently entering President Donald Trump's Florida resort with a loaded AK47 assault rifle."

Easily done. ......
Was it the "entering" that was inadvertent, or had one of them carelessly forgotten that he was carrying an AK47?
Old Aug 6th 2020, 5:57 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Was it the "entering" that was inadvertent, or had one of them carelessly forgotten that he was carrying an AK47?

Both?
Old Aug 6th 2020, 6:03 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Both?
That seems plausible.
Old Aug 6th 2020, 10:05 pm
Turning into a PA gal!

lizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond repute

I've been in Tampa this week on business and will be very glad to leave tomorrow, even though I am going back to sleepy central PA the long way round by flying to Albuquerque and driving from there!
Old Aug 6th 2020, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lizzyq
I've been in Tampa this week on business and will be very glad to leave tomorrow, even though I am going back to sleepy central PA the long way round by flying to Albuquerque and driving from there!
'Very glad to leave'? Don't you like our sweltering summer days with cracking thunderstorms, daily shoot 'em ups and general tomfoolery? Heck, today we even treated you to two people jumping off a busy road bridge into the bay in an effort to avoid the police, they might find the missing one sometime...
Old Aug 6th 2020, 10:25 pm
Turning into a PA gal!

lizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zzrmark
'Very glad to leave'? Don't you like our sweltering summer days with cracking thunderstorms, daily shoot 'em ups and general tomfoolery? Heck, today we even treated you to two people jumping off a busy road bridge into the bay in an effort to avoid the police, they might find the missing one sometime...
The weather doesn't bother me too much, though I did drive through some serious rain this afternoon. To be quite honest I'm not really a big city person, and it isn't much fun here when I go out and see so many unmasked faces, the other sort of local idiocy has not affected me, thank goodness. So far regarding Covid-19 we have been very fortunate in State College, but that will probably all change over the next few weeks as the students return to Penn State and party on as usual
Old Aug 24th 2020, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of light

Florida woman arrested after beating her father for his flatulence

https://mol.im/a/8659551
Old Aug 24th 2020, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AlienUk
Florida woman arrested after beating her father for his flatulence

https://mol.im/a/8659551
I couldn't get your link to work, have this one:

Cops: Woman Beat Father Over His Flatulence | The Smoking Gun

One doesn't know where to start with that one: Sharing a bedroom with her father, possibly the biggest wtf in the story????
Not being done for punching her sister two years ago.
And of course, losing her rag over a bit of wind.
Old Aug 24th 2020, 11:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zzrmark
I couldn't get your link to work, have this one:

Cops: Woman Beat Father Over His Flatulence | The Smoking Gun

One doesn't know where to start with that one: Sharing a bedroom with her father, possibly the biggest wtf in the story????
Not being done for punching her sister two years ago.
And of course, losing her rag over a bit of wind.
Thank you!!

A true Floridian!!!
Old Aug 25th 2020, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by AlienUk
Thank you!!

A true Floridian!!!
I hope that is a statement about her and not me?
Old Sep 16th 2020, 11:04 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 2nd 2020, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

osgood will become famous soon enoughosgood will become famous soon enough

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...ook-at-deputy/
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 4:44 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve noticed that in the US, petty, as in petty larceny, is sometimes spelled petty, and sometimes petit. I assume in some States it’s one, other States the other?
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 5:01 pm

Originally Posted by osgood
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...ook-at-deputy/

Florida man accused of throwing holy book at deputy

I hope the police threw the book at him!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.