Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Meanwhile in Florida

Meanwhile in Florida

Old Apr 17th 2019, 1:11 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meanwhile in Florida

Originally Posted by RICH
…. Meanwhile, 12 good Florida folks found Jonchuck guilty today. https://www.tampabay.com/news/pinell...oebe-20190416/
A thoroughly nasty piece of work - they should have dropped him off the Dick Misener Bridge!
Old Apr 17th 2019, 5:09 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Women attack Good Samaritan during wild gas station fight over hot dogs in Akron, witness says (video)By Hannah Catlett April 15, 2019 at 7:09 PM EDT - Updated April 16 at 10:07 AMAKRON, OH (WOIO) - A dispute over hot dogs led to a violent, obscenity-laced attack at an Akron gas station Friday night.

Witnesses say a man stepped in to help a woman who was being jumped, and that’s when a group of women turned on him.

I know it is not Florida but in the vein.
Old Apr 17th 2019, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Women attack Good Samaritan during wild gas station fight over hot dogs in Akron, witness says (video)By Hannah Catlett April 15, 2019 at 7:09 PM EDT - Updated April 16 at 10:07 AMAKRON, OH (WOIO) - A dispute over hot dogs led to a violent, obscenity-laced attack at an Akron gas station Friday night.

Witnesses say a man stepped in to help a woman who was being jumped, and that’s when a group of women turned on him.

I know it is not Florida but in the vein.
Get outta here, that was just a bog standard punch up.

Today's element of Florida incompetence:
https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...-ortega-hills_
Old Apr 17th 2019, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

This is how they fight in FL....

https://www.news4jax.com/news/florid...-care-facility
Old Apr 17th 2019, 10:26 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zzrmark
Well that's just lovely! ..... Couldn't you have found something involving accidents with firearms or molesting animals?
Old Apr 17th 2019, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Well that's just lovely! ..... Couldn't you have found something involving accidents with firearms or molesting animals?
Lightweight gun mischief...
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/florida-woman-accused-of-pointing-gun-at-victim-after-she-wouldnt-turn-right-at-red-light

Not forgetting that it was a young lady from Florida who shut down the Denver school system today when she went Columbine loco.
Old Apr 18th 2019, 12:45 am

Lightweight gun mischief...
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/florida-woman-accused-of-pointing-gun-at-victim-after-she-wouldnt-turn-right-at-red-light

Not forgetting that it was a young lady from Florida who shut down the Denver school system today when she went Columbine loco.
'Ere you go, I'll do the job myself.

It's a bit of low level animal abuse, with a bonus point for it being an alligator, this is in Florida, after all!

"Florida man caught on video hitting alligator, putting cigarette in its mouth. .... Detectives searched his phone March 28 and found three videos of Harris abusing an alligator."

Last edited by Pulaski; Apr 18th 2019 at 12:55 am.
Old Apr 18th 2019, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

'Ere you go, I'll do the job myself.

It's a bit of low level animal abuse, with a bonus point for it being an alligator, this is in Florida, after all!

"Florida man caught on video hitting alligator, putting cigarette in its mouth. .... Detectives searched his phone March 28 and found three videos of Harris abusing an alligator."
I was trying to post an up to date puppy story in the earlier post but every time I leave this message board to copy more than one thing everything I've already written disappears. Autosave feature appears to work only when I don't really need it.

In short today's animal story involves a puppy, everyone loves a puppy story, and this one was abandoned at an intersection. Barstewards. That is all.
Old Apr 18th 2019, 2:56 am

I was trying to post an up to date puppy story in the earlier post but every time I leave this message board to copy more than one thing everything I've already written disappears. ....
Open multiple tabs, then move between them, and/or post an incomplete post, then come back and edit/ add to it.
Old Apr 18th 2019, 3:00 am

I was trying to post an up to date puppy story in the earlier post but every time I leave this message board to copy more than one thing everything I've already written disappears. ....
Open multiple tabs, then move between them, and/or post an incomplete post, then come back and edit/ add to it.

Must be this one.

There's a great quote in the story though:

""I want the person that did (this) in our jail. Anyone who would do this to an animal would certainly hurt a human, so we need to get them safely behind bars at the Brevard County Jail," Sheriff Ivey said.

So abandoning a puppy is an indicator for someone with a violent disposition, who may threaten or attack people, and they should be arrested and thrown into jail. .... However carrying a gun apparently isn't?

Last edited by Pulaski; Apr 18th 2019 at 3:05 am.
Old Apr 18th 2019, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

That works fine on the old Chromebook, which also doesn't have much of a problem with autosave (which just kicked in now ) this Android tablet won't play ball though. (Autosaved again, now it's taking the mickey. And again ). Sometimes it loses my drafted message when I open another tab and sometimes it doesn't, usually when (Autosaved) I haven't taken the precaution of copying it - which then makes it tricky to copy a link.
Bloddy thing has a mind of its own.
Old Apr 18th 2019, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

So abandoning a puppy is an indicator for someone with a violent disposition, who may threaten or attack people, and they should be arrested and thrown into jail. .... However carrying a gun apparently isn't?
That was the story.

I thought the NRA had made this one clear, good guys carry guns because of all the psychos who carry car keys. One can make a right mess with a decent key....
Old Apr 19th 2019, 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by dc koop
Whoever the originator of Polish jokes was it's clear he had never heard of Florida.
And you don't need to go to the effort write jokes about Florida!
Old Apr 19th 2019, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Read it and weep. Or laugh...!
30 Extremely Bizarre “Florida Man” Stories That Prove That America Is In Far More Trouble Than We Thought – End Of The American Dream
Old Apr 20th 2019, 2:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond repute

Contractor misspelled 'School"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ms/3526924002/

What's going on down there?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.