Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Man gunned down after dropping son at school

Wikiposts

Man gunned down after dropping son at school

Old Nov 22nd 2010, 12:08 pm

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Man gunned down after dropping son at school

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
She's 86? Good Lord. I hope I'm in as good a shape when I reach that age.
The company made 52mill last year and they were planning on a 20 grand ransom. Isn't it nice to see that even the criminal element have come a long way from the greed and excess of previous decades.....
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Rusty's wife just sent the following message via Facebook which is breaking my heart: "Please please. The person is likely not in Georgia anymore. Look everywhere."

Updated article with sketch here:
http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/polic...of-745489.html

Please feel free to share this information with anyone you're comfortable sending it to.
Attached Thumbnails Man gunned down after dropping son at school-killer-sketch.jpg  

Last edited by Kaffy Mintcake; Nov 22nd 2010 at 1:05 pm.
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 1:11 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I'm glad you've added, Kaffy. I wasn't sure I should. There is also a facebook group; all this attention *does* help. And it certainly helps the family.
Hopefully Rusty's brother will manage some of this stuff and your friend can grieve with her children.
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 2:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Oh I'm glad you've added, Kaffy. I wasn't sure I should. There is also a facebook group; all this attention *does* help. And it certainly helps the family.
Hopefully Rusty's brother will manage some of this stuff and your friend can grieve with her children.
Please feel free to add, Meauxna. I can't imagine what she's going through, especially with a 2 year old and 4 year old at home. I really can't. She's been on my mind non-stop since I heard and is doing all she can to see that this man is caught.
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 4:03 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
Please feel free to add, Meauxna. I can't imagine what she's going through, especially with a 2 year old and 4 year old at home. I really can't. She's been on my mind non-stop since I heard and is doing all she can to see that this man is caught.
Helping keep Rusty's case in the public eye is the best thing you can do for them right now.
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 11:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

All you Facebook folks, please consider "liking" this page and sharing it with your friends.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-U...43516919034084
Old Nov 24th 2010, 8:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Here's one DailyMail article that I will post.

Daily Mail
Old Nov 26th 2010, 12:19 pm
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

That was about 2 mins from my work, in a pretty nice neighborhood - scary stuff!
Old Jan 5th 2011, 12:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Update! They arrested a suspect in Rusty's murder last night.

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/buckh...in-795253.html
Old Jan 5th 2011, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Adding on to this ... there are some horrible people in this world, and I'm not talking about the murderer, that goes without saying. (The latest is that he was my friend's boss ... unbelievable.)

Do you ever read the comments at the end of online articles? Don't. They come from the most unintelligent, nasty people on the planet. Here's the problem. It's easy to read a story and think of those in the story as mere characters ... when you don't know them it's like they are a cast put there to act out a drama for your enjoyment. When you do know them ... comments like these make your blood boil ...

"She worked with the dude in the same department. Next report will be her arrest. She has been too quiet in all this.

If she is in on it, may she rot in hell!"

"I think that the wife had something to do with this murder. Just a feeling that I have."

These are people speaking about something and someone they know nothing about ... but hey folks, don't let that stop you. I realize this rubs me raw because they are essentially calling a girl I've known over 20 years a murderer when I know she's at home mourning her husband and trying to come to grips with being a widow with two small children. Now it turns out her boss was the killer. Clearly there is more to this story, but whatever it is, this man didn't deserve to die the way he did.

Needless to say I blasted the people who made those comments and hope they think twice before they start spouting off in the future. I won't hold my breath.

Rant over.
Old Jan 5th 2011, 11:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Just an awful situation and as you say, people don't think before they write.
Old Jan 5th 2011, 11:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Just an awful situation and as you say, people don't think before they write.
Honestly, it's because these people aren't real to them. It's a whodunnit mystery. I laid down some pretty harsh words in reply. Ordinarily I wouldn't bother.

I keep wondering ... will this bring her closure or make things 100x worse? There's clearly more to this story ... when I saw that he had worked at GE and so had she, I wondered if they had known each other, but never in a million years would I have thought that he was her direct supervisor. I just hope the motive, etc. doesn't bring more heartache to the family.
Old Jan 5th 2011, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
I keep wondering ... will this bring her closure or make things 100x worse? There's clearly more to this story ... when I saw that he had worked at GE and so had she, I wondered if they had known each other, but never in a million years would I have thought that he was her direct supervisor. I just hope the motive, etc. doesn't bring more heartache to the family.
It will be very painful but I imagine she will want to know what happened and the motive.

Once again so sorry about your friend.
Old Jan 5th 2011, 12:33 pm
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad they've arrested someone

Neuman, a father of three, grew up in Israel and wrote on his Facebook page that he attended a large residential school north of Tel Aviv
They use your FB page as a source of information?? Holy crap, I'd better tidy mine up a bit, just incase like

I try to never read the online comments at the end of news articles. They are usually so vicious and mean I can't stand it, even when it's about someone I don't care about.
recent example: I read about Lily Allen having a miscarriage. I don't care 2 hoots about her but I thought "that's sad". Then a colleague pointed out the comments after the article where people were saying she deserved it because she used to drink a lot
Old Jan 5th 2011, 2:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Juswus
I try to never read the online comments at the end of news articles. They are usually so vicious and mean I can't stand it, even when it's about someone I don't care about.
J - skipping the comments is wise. I'm sure I got nasty replies to my equivalent of "shame on you", but whatever.

Do you think there are so many evil, nasty people out there? I really think, in your case, that they don't think of Lily Allen as a *real* person, just a star in the movie that's their life. It pays for us to remember that every time you come across someone, you come across someone with their own story, their own hopes, dreams and aspirations, their own accomplishments and fears. I think we're all guilty of forgetting that sometimes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.