Wikiposts

Louis Theroux goes back to Westboro

Old Apr 4th 2011, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

katybluewater is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Louis Theroux goes back to Westboro

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-12919646

It seems there's been a few defections in their ranks.
I just watched this on BBC2 on the VPN - OMG I am gobsmacked at these people. They really do have a screw loose. The frightening thing is they are bringing up their children to believe in all this crap. They basically scare the sh*t out of them to make them conform to their way of life. If they dont then they disown them - really crazy.

Louis Theroux is brilliant though - I love the way he asks his questions - very innocently, but direct. Great programme.
Old Apr 4th 2011, 6:34 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
He just did an episode on kids medication in the US:

http://www.uknova.com/wsgi/torrent/view/111811
I watched this over the weekend, how scary was that The 'behavioural' problems spoken about were what most people go through with their kids, we just teach them to behave, and throwing a paddy after losing a board game isn't acceptable behaviour.

I couldn't stop laughing though when one woman said 'the dog is on medication for anxiety'.

Scary stuff
Old Apr 5th 2011, 4:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katybluewater
I just watched this on BBC2 on the VPN - OMG I am gobsmacked at these people. They really do have a screw loose. The frightening thing is they are bringing up their children to believe in all this crap. They basically scare the sh*t out of them to make them conform to their way of life. If they dont then they disown them - really crazy.

Louis Theroux is brilliant though - I love the way he asks his questions - very innocently, but direct. Great programme.
I caught it through UKNova. If anything I'm glad their flock has lost some people; I seem to recall their pickets used to have a larger number of participants.
Old Apr 8th 2011, 12:22 am
Just Joined

scouseva is just really nicescouseva is just really nicescouseva is just really nicescouseva is just really nicescouseva is just really nicescouseva is just really nicescouseva is just really nicescouseva is just really nice

Just discovered this guy on BBC America, interesting take on things. Will keep watching...