Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Looking for a www.......

Wikiposts

Looking for a www.......

Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Gezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of light
Default Looking for a www.......

I have searched ( but with no luck so far ) for a web page someone once kindly posted on "houses for sale " in UK where you could look them up based on which street they were on.
I think it was an early stage of some web page that covered south east of England only. It was a map of town of your choice and houses that were for sale would pop up in selected areas. Does anyone now what it was and where to find it?
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:05 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for a www.......

Originally Posted by Gezza
I have searched ( but with no luck so far ) for a web page someone once kindly posted on "houses for sale " in UK where you could look them up based on which street they were on.
I think it was an early stage of some web page that covered south east of England only. It was a map of town of your choice and houses that were for sale would pop up in selected areas. Does anyone now what it was and where to find it?
Googling for 'houses for sale uk' brought up this:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/

... and much else besides...
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:55 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
Googling for 'houses for sale uk' brought up this:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/

... and much else besides...

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/ might also be worth a quick look ...
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

hudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of lighthudd is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gezza
Gezza

I been using this website to watch whats happening in the UK housing market. We looking for a house in SE England to buy.

www.propertysnake.co.uk

hudd
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 9:52 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is quite good www.upmystreet.com
Old Nov 26th 2007, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Gezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of light

I think this is the one.Thanks a lot.One can always count on BE members when in need.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Another one is www.ononemap.com which lets you search by area and puts all the properties on the map so you can see exactly where they are, it's very good. I use it a lot (run my own property finding business) and it's definitely worth a look.

HTH.