Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Lisa Williams Clairvoyant

Wikiposts

Lisa Williams Clairvoyant

Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:32 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lisa Williams Clairvoyant

Originally Posted by Ray
Load of crap by a bunch of psychotic..neurotic women..
with wild imaginations..your dead ..thats it ...

Seasons greetings
That's what I think...but strange things do happen.

What's happened to Mr Nice?
Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:33 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
But there might be any number of versions of you in parallel universes which could cross.
That does my head in...that does.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:35 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
That does my head in...that does.
I love all that string theory and stuff
Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:37 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

That's what I think...but strange things do happen.

What's happened to Mr Nice?
Nice can still be the truth ...

Seasons greetings
Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Ray

Seasons greetings
What to you think to my outdoor decorations?
Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:39 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

What to you think to my outdoor decorations?
Yours are fake and not yours

Seasons greetings
Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Sally
I love all that string theory and stuff
I don't like complicated thoughts...I try to avoid them...they give me a headache.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:49 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't like complicated thoughts...I try to avoid them...they give me a headache.
Keep it simple...Sean Bean
Old Dec 4th 2006, 4:53 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

I do believe in God.
Don't tend to talk about it too much as its pretty personal stuff and I think British people tend to assume you're either stupid or endorse Jerry Falwell.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Sophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond repute

When I was married,the first time round,we moved to Aldershot,and as we were newlyweds,we were given a 'marrieds pad'(he was in the Army) in North Camp,the flats were app. built during the Crimean War,anyway,we got an upstairs flat which also had a spare bedroom up a flight of stairs behind a door in the living room,but I hated having to go up there,it always gave me a 'strange feeling',and as my husband was away a lot I made sure I had everything downstairs and used to put a chair in front of the door(just in case!)but every single time he was away I was woken up at 2.30am on the dot,every night, by the sound of a woman sobbing and the sound of a broom sweeping in the upstairs bedroom,(which was above my bedroom)course my husband laughed when I told him,so did the housing maintainence guys who I got in to go and check upstairs,they said there was absolutely no way there could be anyone up there...then after we'd been living there for a few months my husband let one of the guys from his Unit move into the upstairs room with his girlfriend,but they split up after a while but Ginge stayed in the spare room,and everything was fine,until they went away again and the noises started again,so I told them when they came back,they took the p-ss out of my and my imagination!,so one night, just before Xmas,they were both there,and the noises started while Ginge was sleeping upstairs,he stayed up there,but both me and my husband heard the noises,and we knew there was no-one in the next door flat because they'd already gone away for Xmas,anyway the next morning Ginge came down for breakfast,he was white as a sheet,and was babbling about being certain someone was just outside his door,sobbing and scratching on the door,but he couldn't move even to put his hand out to put the bedside lamp on,then,next morning when he opened his door to come down stairs,the cover on the attic opening,which was on the side of the wall just outside his bedroom,was laying on the landing just as if it had been kicked from the inside of the attic,but it was solid wood and had been nailed on with a nail no less than every two inches the entire way round the whole cover,and not one single nail was bent,so later, when they'd calmed down they got a torch and went up into the attic to see if anyone could've been playing tricks from the neighbours flat,but there was a solid brick wall between our attic and our neighbours,after that Ginge used to sleep in his sleeping bag on the couch down stairs until he left on the advance party to Germany,then my husband went to Germany as well,and I followed,after I'd done the 'march out',a month later...at the 'march out' I told the inspectors what had been happening(they were the same guys who I'd called in before),and they told me I was right after all,they'd had the same reports from everyone who'd lived in that flat before,and they were sure it was haunted,but they hadn't wanted to scare me!....they also told me there were a couple of other flats in the same square that they knew were haunted,they said the woman crying that I'd been hearing had app. killed herself after being told her husband had been killed in the Crimean War....everyone always smirks when I've told them about that....but I KNOW what I experienced,and I KNOW how scared those two 'big,brave paratroopers' were!'
About 18 months later,while I was in Germany,I was alone in my flat bouncing my 2/3 month old baby on my knee when he started really laughing and chuckling but looking right past me,it happened several different times,and I definately felt like someone was standing behind me,but,of course,no-one was there when I looked round!!!.....Sophia
Old Dec 5th 2006, 3:19 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ray
Load of crap by a bunch of psychotic..neurotic women..
with wild imaginations..your dead ..thats it ...

Seasons greetings
Wait a mi nute here!!! I thought the whole post had to be nice not just the last sentence. Have I been "overly nice" then and just needed to say "Have a nice day" after any caustic comments?
Old Dec 5th 2006, 3:20 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ray

Seasons greetings
Wish you'd have told me that a few days ago and saved me a few quid in councelling. Have a NICE day.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 7:34 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Elina and were in our bedroom in the pitch dark in the middle of the night last week when I heard some strange noises similar to an old car backfiring or the ripping sound of a bed sheet, this was accompanied by a warm feeling, some thunderous vibrating of our bed and a foul smell as if something had died.
Is this what is known as ectoplasm in the spiritual world? I think a mischievous poltergeist might have been to blame and Elina agreed, although her face was red, I guess she was really terrified.