Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Lisa Williams Clairvoyant

Wikiposts

Lisa Williams Clairvoyant

Old Dec 4th 2006, 1:57 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lisa Williams Clairvoyant

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
My mum had a really spooky dream on the eve of her marriage to my first father.

She dreamt that they were waiting at the bottom of a flight of stairs before getting married. There was a full length mirror...they stood looking at themselves. My father disappeared and my mother's white dress turned black. Her bouquet turned into a wreath and she was holding a baby.

Oh Crap :scared: I am sleeping with the light on tonight :scared:
Old Dec 4th 2006, 2:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Oh Crap :scared: I am sleeping with the light on tonight :scared:
Yep...what a premonition.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 2:04 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Yep...what a premonition.

Did she ever see the Lottery numbers or spot the ball lol
Old Dec 4th 2006, 2:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Did she ever see the Lottery numbers or spot the ball lol
No...but I won a couple of thousand on the Lottery...if the 11 had been 12 we would have won 11 million pounds.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 2:07 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

She dreamt that they were waiting at the bottom of a flight of stairs before getting married. There was a full length mirror...they stood looking at themselves. My father disappeared and my mother's white dress turned black. Her bouquet turned into a wreath and she was holding a baby.
you missed the bit about her holding a knife
Old Dec 4th 2006, 2:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Thydney
you missed the bit about her holding a knife
LOL. My dad died a few years later...just after I was born. :scared:
Old Dec 4th 2006, 2:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Chilly Willey stuff JG :scared: When my Parents had there first house, they were told the last owner had lived there all her life, mum said they use to hear strange noises coming from the front room, day or night, mum said it sounded like a rocking chair creaking away, when Dad decided it was time for some new lino to go down "this is before everyone had fitted carpets" he found two prominent marks in the floor boards, it never bothered them they just learned to live with the odd noises, just as well I was a Baby at the time :scared:
Old Dec 4th 2006, 2:18 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
I saw a tv programme about those things that sit on your chest - apparently quite common :scared:
Yeah me too, I saw a program years ago about exorcism which interviewed people who were/had been possessed as well as exorcists, bishops, priests etc. Having someone/thing come and sit on your chest is, apparently, one of the first things that starts happening before fully becoming possessed.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 2:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by britvic
Chilly Willey stuff JG :scared: When my Parents had there first house, they were told the last owner had lived there all her life, mum said they use to hear strange noises coming from the front room, day or night, mum said it sounded like a rocking chair creaking away, when Dad decided it was time for some new lino to go down "this is before everyone had fitted carpets" he found two prominent marks in the floor boards, it never bothered them they just learned to live with the odd noises, just as well I was a Baby at the time :scared:

Strange some of the things that happen.

About 6 yrs ago...my daughter woke me up in the middle of the night. She calmly told me a man was in her room. I don't know why but I was very calm...even though my husband was away. She said he told her not to be frightened...that he knew her and me but we didn't know him. He said he was the person who looks after us both. She described him...it was my father. I only have one photo of him and she has never seen it.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 2:42 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Strange some of the things that happen.

About 6 yrs ago...my daughter woke me up in the middle of the night. She calmly told me a man was in her room. I don't know why but I was very calm...even though my husband was away. She said he told her not to be frightened...that he knew her and me but we didn't know him. He said he was the person who looks after us both. She described him...it was my father. I only have one photo of him and she has never seen it.
How interesting...I knew someone who described a similar calm meeting with a dead relative.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:04 pm
medusas peligrosas

mozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
I saw a tv programme about those things that sit on your chest - apparently quite common :scared:

There's a thread in The Maple Leaf about something similar:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ight=nightmare

:scared:
Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by mozoo

I knew I'd read about it on here before. Thank you.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:14 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mozoo

The cackling hag really sounds awful. I've felt pressure on my chest from feeling panicky about the move, but not in a dream state.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:27 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Load of crap by a bunch of psychotic..neurotic women..
with wild imaginations..your dead ..thats it ...

Seasons greetings
Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:29 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
Load of crap by a bunch of psychotic..neurotic women..
with wild imaginations..your dead ..thats it ...

Seasons greetings
But there might be any number of versions of you in parallel universes which could cross.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.