Wikiposts

Lisa Williams Clairvoyant

Old Dec 4th 2006, 1:26 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lisa Williams Clairvoyant

The possibility of other dimensions exists
Old Dec 4th 2006, 1:26 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
The possibility of other dimensions exists

Yes where is Ray?
Old Dec 4th 2006, 1:27 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
I caught my Girl's doing that glass stuff with the letter's one night in the bar, I freaked out, telling them once you bring that spirit in here it will not f**king leave :scared: My Mum always told me about the nutters at Broad Moor "she was a nurse there" that many were off there heads because of dabbling in stuff like that, I dont really have any :scared: shit to tell you thats happened to me, but we all love a good ghost storey
When I was little my Grandma made me swear that I would never ever do an Ouija board. She was very serious about it and would tell me that if I did she'd be very angry with me. Being a nipper I completely believed her and never did one, (never had the inclination to either to be honest.)

Years later when I was older we were talking about God, faith and religion and I asked her why she had been so adamant about that stuff.
The short of it is that when did one was she was younger and the glass smashed against the wall and freaked her out. She thought no more of it, until a few things started happening to her. Nightmares that would shake her up and make her afraid to go to sleep at night, then she said she would feel as though someone/thing was stood over her when she was in bed. It then progressed to the thing sitting on her chest so she couldn't breathe.
Other things started happening.....she'd come home and a window would be smashed, her son got beaten up 3 times on his walk to work, when before he'd been as safe as houses, the most frightening thing of all was light fittings would come on and off at night and she could hear flies in the room when there weren't any.

Eventually she went to see a monk who prayed with her and counseled her through it. The monk gave a perfect description of our house (though he'd never been) and said he could see exactly what had been plaguing my Nan. After that, and some serious praying being done, it stopped but affected her deeply.

Whenever I see them being sold as 'board games' I always think its highly irresponsible. I would never mess with that shit, you don't know what you're getting into.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 1:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Yes where is Ray?
Lol
Old Dec 4th 2006, 1:34 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
but we all love a good ghost storey

So you like having the willies put up you then
Old Dec 4th 2006, 1:35 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
When I was little my Grandma made me swear that I would never ever do an Ouija board. She was very serious about it and would tell me that if I did she'd be very angry with me. Being a nipper I completely believed her and never did one, (never had the inclination to either to be honest.)

Years later when I was older we were talking about God, faith and religion and I asked her why she had been so adamant about that stuff.
The short of it is that when did one was she was younger and the glass smashed against the wall and freaked her out. She thought no more of it, until a few things started happening to her. Nightmares that would shake her up and make her afraid to go to sleep at night, then she said she would feel as though someone/thing was stood over her when she was in bed. It then progressed to the thing sitting on her chest so she couldn't breathe.
Other things started happening.....she'd come home and a window would be smashed, her son got beaten up 3 times on his walk to work, when before he'd been as safe as houses, the most frightening thing of all was light fittings would come on and off at night and she could hear flies in the room when there weren't any.

Eventually she went to see a monk who prayed with her and counseled her through it. The monk gave a perfect description of our house (though he'd never been) and said he could see exactly what had been plaguing my Nan. After that, and some serious praying being done, it stopped but affected her deeply.

Whenever I see them being sold as 'board games' I always think its highly irresponsible. I would never mess with that shit, you don't know what you're getting into.

I don't know why but Ouija boards freak me out...I would never delve into it. :scared:
Old Dec 4th 2006, 1:36 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I don't know why but Ouija boards freak me out...I would never delve into it. :scared:

Same here always have they are evil thats for sure would never dabble in them.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 1:37 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

My MiL bought me some Tarot cards we ended up playing poker with them. I got a full house and three people died
Old Dec 4th 2006, 1:38 pm
Account Closed

I saw a tv programme about those things that sit on your chest - apparently quite common :scared:
Old Dec 4th 2006, 1:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
I saw a tv programme about those things that sit on your chest - apparently quite common :scared:
Thank god I sleep on my side. :scared:
Old Dec 4th 2006, 1:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Creepy stuff that Sarah :scared:
Old Dec 4th 2006, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by Thydney
So you like having the willies put up you then
Its getting near bedtime in expat land I think a few of us will be getting the willies tonight after this thread and Sarahs story.

Don't forget girls sleep on your side
Old Dec 4th 2006, 1:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
My MiL bought me some Tarot cards
Funny boy Tarot cards I find very interesting, do not scare me in the least.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 1:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Its getting near bedtime in expat land I think a few of us will be getting the willies tonight after this thread and Sarahs story.

Don't forget girls sleep on your side
Yes I will with the OH doing the spoon thing At the moment he's watching Halloween :scared: thats why I'm on here.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 1:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

My mum had a really spooky dream on the eve of her marriage to my first father.

She dreamt that they were waiting at the bottom of a flight of stairs before getting married. There was a full length mirror...they stood looking at themselves. My father disappeared and my mother's white dress turned black. Her bouquet turned into a wreath and she was holding a baby.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.