Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Let's talk about cars

Let's talk about cars

Old Oct 18th 2013, 2:02 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's talk about cars

Originally Posted by Nutek
1st full tank of gas gone... The nice lady who lives in my dashboard tells me I average 28.2mpg. Quite pleased with that really.
Oooooo aren't you fancy? Some of us have to work out our gas mileage using a pen and paper, you know ...
Old Oct 18th 2013, 2:02 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Oooooo aren't you fancy? Some of us have to work out our gas mileage using a pen and paper, you know ...
I think that's how she does it.
Old Oct 18th 2013, 2:03 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

I think that's how she does it.
I hope you made her a nice cup of tea.
Old Oct 18th 2013, 2:08 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you made her a nice cup of tea.
I really need to get in some Custard Creams. Or a nice Bourbon.
Old Oct 18th 2013, 2:11 am
I have a comma problem

I really need to get in some Custard Creams. Or a nice Bourbon.
You're going to have a messy dashboard. James May and his small paintbrush would not approve.
Old Oct 18th 2013, 2:15 am
Mions' a point.

MostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO!

Pete
Old Oct 18th 2013, 2:18 am

You're going to have a messy dashboard. James May and his small paintbrush would not approve.
He is fairly particular.
Old Oct 18th 2013, 2:40 am
I have a comma problem

He is fairly particular.
He'd shit a brick if he saw the state of my car
Old Oct 18th 2013, 2:42 am

He'd shit a brick
But then he would place it neatly and name it.
Old Oct 18th 2013, 2:47 am
I have a comma problem

But then he would place it neatly and name it.
I aspire to have a clean car and once a month, for two days, I do. Then my children get into it.
Old Oct 18th 2013, 2:59 am

I aspire to have a clean car and once a month, for two days, I do. Then my children get into it.
How old are they? Younger ones tend to be sticky. If you have one of those you could just roll it around and all the stuff in the car would stick to it.
Old Oct 18th 2013, 3:00 am
I have a comma problem

How old are they? Younger ones tend to be sticky. If you have one of those you could just roll it around and all the stuff in the car would stick to it.
Three and fifteen. It's the fifteen year old that makes the mess, he leaves all his school crap in there, old socks, footy gear and also he makes the entire car smell like an arse crack.
Old Oct 18th 2013, 3:03 am

Three and fifteen. It's the fifteen year old that makes the mess, he leaves all his school crap in there, old socks, footy gear and also he makes the entire car smell like an arse crack.

That wonderful road-trip smell.
Old Oct 18th 2013, 3:07 am
I have a comma problem

That wonderful road-trip smell.
At least that was a rental car. Holding in a fart for 200+ miles is not fun. I pity the poor sod at that petrol station in Edinburgh, IN who had to use that bog after me.
Old Oct 18th 2013, 3:09 am

At least that was a rental car. Holding in a fart for 200+ miles is not fun. I pity the poor sod at that petrol station in Edinburgh, IN who had to use that bog after me.
Shitters full.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.