Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Let's talk about cars

Let's talk about cars

Old Feb 19th 2014, 5:31 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's talk about cars

Originally Posted by MostlyYank
..... Me, I'd rather have a Phantom Panther. ....
FIFY
Old Feb 19th 2014, 5:32 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Nutek, your life is sh*t without the P1. Drop whatever you're doing and place your order now!

Pulaski I kinda understand, it sure isn't for everyone, but at least it's not as generic looking as many McLarens. Expensive! Wonder what Bugattis are selling for nowadays? Me, I'd rather have a Phantom.

Pete
I need one for my life-size Hotwheels track.

Old Feb 19th 2014, 5:34 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Can I interest you in a lettuce leaf?
Hippy.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 5:42 am
Mions' a point.

MostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond reputeMostlyYank has a reputation beyond repute

LOL you guys are on fire!

Pulaski I prefer the term 'poor mans Rolls'

Pete
Old Feb 19th 2014, 6:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone see TGs review of the new P1? Wow.

http://www.gtspirit.com/wp-content/u...15-640x424.jpg

Pete
That is batshit ugly, frankly speaking.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 6:16 am

Originally Posted by dakota44
That is batshit ugly, frankly speaking.
You are a bad person. You need to go sit in Pulaski's F250 and think about what you've done.

Old Feb 19th 2014, 6:17 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

This is my favourite McLaren. Where can I get one of these ... ?

Old Feb 19th 2014, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

markonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
No, I missed it. That said, it doesn't seem to have the super car aura I'd expect. If asked to guess based on its appearance I'd have said it was a Lotus: a replacement for, or step up from the Elise/Exige. The styling is reminiscent of a McDonald's Happy Mealâ„¢ toy.
Watch the TG episode and see if you feel the same. I bet you don't. The car is simply outstanding!!! Certainly better than that Danish shit they had on this week .
Old Feb 19th 2014, 6:25 am

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
This is my favourite McLaren. Where can I get one of these ... ?

http://vehiclemy.com/img/McLaren-MP461.jpg
The best looking race car in the history of everything ever.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutek
You are a bad person. You need to go sit in Pulaski's F250 and think about what you've done.

Can I sit in the cab or do I have to sit in the box?
Old Feb 19th 2014, 6:29 am

Can I sit in the cab or do I have to sit in the box?
In the box. facing the corner.

And no talking!
Old Feb 19th 2014, 6:30 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

The best looking race car in the history of everything ever.

A few of the Williams cars of that era were a bit of alright as well, of course. The FW14 springs to mind but that McLaren was the car Senna drove and I'm a bit biased in that regard
Old Feb 19th 2014, 6:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

In the box. facing the corner.

And no talking!
Damn it.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 6:33 am

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing

A few of the Williams cars of that era were a bit of alright as well, of course. The FW14 springs to mind but that McLaren was the car Senna drove and I'm a bit biased in that regard
But not the car he hoped to drive I suspect, (leaving out the obvious).

Didn't they (Williams) lose the Active Suspension during the winter break due to reg changes?
Old Feb 19th 2014, 6:34 am

Damn it.

And eat your lettuce.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.