British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Trailer Park (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/)
-   -   Leaving, on a jet plane... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/leaving-jet-plane-810137/)

Guindalf Sep 23rd 2013 9:53 pm

Leaving, on a jet plane...

Yep, it's home visit time! We leave tomorrow and get back late on the following Wednesday, catching the Steelers game at Wembley on Sunday!

Quick question. I think the answer is obvious, but it doesn't hurt to check...

We're flying through Toronto. Is Verizon roaming up there or is it included in our usage?

civilservant Sep 23rd 2013 10:51 pm

Re: Leaving, on a jet plane...

Happy trails.... if you happen to see some Dairy Milk, think of me :p

Jerseygirl Sep 24th 2013 12:22 am

Originally Posted by Guindalf (Post 10914750)
Yep, it's home visit time! We leave tomorrow and get back late on the following Wednesday, catching the Steelers game at Wembley on Sunday!

Quick question. I think the answer is obvious, but it doesn't hurt to check...

We're flying through Toronto. Is Verizon roaming up there or is it included in our usage?

It will be roaming...I pay Verizon extra for my plan to include Canada.

Guindalf Sep 24th 2013 12:44 pm

Thank, JG. I guess we'll be looking for some free wifi!

I'm sure we'll see LOTS of Dairy Milk - and maybe consume some too!!

Rete Sep 24th 2013 1:48 pm

Originally Posted by Guindalf (Post 10915577)
Thank, JG. I guess we'll be looking for some free wifi!

I'm sure we'll see LOTS of Dairy Milk - and maybe consume some too!!

Hell, I have lots of Dairy Milk right here in my town. In fact just bought a small bar for my co-worker and yes, it is from Europe.

Nutmegger Sep 24th 2013 2:32 pm

Go Steelers! Have a great trip. :thumbsup:

SultanOfSwing Sep 24th 2013 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by Nutmegger (Post 10915714)
Go Steelers! Have a great trip. :thumbsup:

Well, they haven't won a game yet - London would be as good a place as any to start :D

Guindalf Sep 24th 2013 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 10915803)
Well, they haven't won a game yet - London would be as good a place as any to start :D

Yeah, we're not having a great season so far. I hear we're just resting back on our SIX rings and giving someone else a chance this year! :D

Everyone's entitled to a poor year - and it'll be a great day whatever the result.

Nutmegger Sep 24th 2013 3:36 pm

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 10915803)

Hope springs eternal in the human breast . . . .:D

SultanOfSwing Sep 24th 2013 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by Guindalf (Post 10915813)
Yeah, we're not having a great season so far. I hear we're just resting back on our SIX rings and giving someone else a chance this year! :D

Everyone's entitled to a poor year - and it'll be a great day whatever the result.

They're playing Minnesota, right? At least one of them will have a win under their belt come the end of the game.

As long as your offense stops turning the ball over, you should be fine :p. The Bears would have lost on Sunday if it weren't for the points won on turnovers. Was an interesting second half ...

lansbury Sep 24th 2013 6:34 pm

Originally Posted by Guindalf (Post 10915813)

LeVeon Bell should be back for the Wembley game so that might improve things on offence. Have a good trip and enjoy the game.