Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Old Aug 1st 2009, 8:52 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leaving on a Jet Plane

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power
Is the Cresent (pub) still going strong on the old A6 ....used to love it in there ...trying to work out which part of the bar Friedrich Engels leant on
you know I haven't been down that part of the east lancs yets..I'll let you know in a day or two when I head to the city centre..
Old Aug 1st 2009, 8:53 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desdemona
Lisa We said our goodbyes before I left on our holiday ... and true to your word you're back with updates You sound happy to be home and that's the main thing
yep I'm happy and enjoying the pissing down rain..
Old Aug 1st 2009, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisag8070
yep I'm happy and enjoying the pissing down rain..
Better that than this humidity dripping down your arse crack.
Old Aug 1st 2009, 9:16 pm
Last orders please...

Originally Posted by bevinva
Better that than this humidity dripping down your arse crack.
ahh happy sweaty days...when it was dripping down your front and back at the same time..
Old Aug 1st 2009, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

ahh happy sweaty days...when it was dripping down your front and back at the same time..
So tell me why in this heat I'm baking cookies and making pork vindaloo.
Old Aug 1st 2009, 9:27 pm
Last orders please...

So tell me why in this heat I'm baking cookies and making pork vindaloo.
bloody hell...your a glutton for punishment..and the heat and gas that will happen tommorow will be spectacular..
Old Aug 1st 2009, 9:41 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

you know I haven't been down that part of the east lancs yets..I'll let you know in a day or two when I head to the city centre..
city centre Manchester ...used to love it ...loved the northern quater...semi sleazy ...with great pubs and the Nawaab Indian food emporium
Old Aug 1st 2009, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

bloody hell...your a glutton for punishment..and the heat and gas that will happen tommorow will be spectacular..
Never a lack of gas in my house.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 7:52 am
Last orders please...

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power
city centre Manchester ...used to love it ...loved the northern quater...semi sleazy ...with great pubs and the Nawaab Indian food emporium
The city centre has changed, but luckily for me some old landmarks are still there so I can get my bearings..it was great walking around St Anns Square and all the others..

but at least the Arndale doesn't look like the inside of a 1960's public toilets..

and yep the indian food emporium is still there:

http://www.nawaab.co.uk/home

here ya go, I have to admit the Crescent pub looks a little rough on the outside, but read for yourself..

http://www.thecrescentpubonline.co.u...474686736.html

ahh happy days exploring and reliving some good memories..
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 7:52 am
Last orders please...

Never a lack of gas in my house.

so how was the curry?