Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Old Jul 15th 2009, 3:47 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Leaving on a Jet Plane

Don't know when I'll be back again..

Well as some of you have noticed I've mentioned going home soon... well that day is upon me, in less than 11 hours I will be leaving the United States and heading back to good ol blightly...for an indefinite period of leave..

I've left the house in the hands of the Realtor (its been 7 months and still not sold.) but I'm heading back in time to hopefully see the week of summer that England has to offer, which means about 20 degrees and pissing down with rain...but hey I've got me raincoat..

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone on here, and thanks to the immigration gurus (those peeps know their stuff) and thanks to everyone for their advise or opinions over the years and also for the many nights that peeps on here have had me in stitches pissing my sides laughing..

god it sounds like an acceptance speech at the oscars doesn't it, right OK I'll be quick before I get dragged off the stage..

So its Adios, Aufweidersein, au revior America..

But its definitely not goodbye to BE, as in the words of Arnie...I'll be back..

but right now I have to strip the computer down and pack it all away so see you all in a few days.

Play nice..

Toodles..
Old Jul 15th 2009, 3:53 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leaving on a Jet Plane

Originally Posted by lisag8070

Well as some of you have noticed I've mentioned going home soon... well that day is upon me, in less than 11 hours I will be leaving the United States and heading back to good ol blightly...for an indefinite period of leave..

I've left the house in the hands of the Realtor (its been 7 months and still not sold.) but I'm heading back in time to hopefully see the week of summer that England has to offer, which means about 20 degrees and pissing down with rain...but hey I've got me raincoat..

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone on here, and thanks to the immigration gurus (those peeps know their stuff) and thanks to everyone for their advise or opinions over the years and also for the many nights that peeps on here have had me in stitches pissing my sides laughing..

god it sounds like an acceptance speech at the oscars doesn't it, right OK I'll be quick before I get dragged off the stage..

but right now I have to strip the computer down and pack it all away so see you all in a few days.

Play nice..

Toodles..
Safe trip back honey. Stay in touch and don't forget your brolly
Old Jul 15th 2009, 4:12 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that's come around fast.

I wish you and your family the very best Lisa...good luck and don't forget to let us know how you are getting on from time to time.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 4:21 am
BE Forum Addict

sambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa, geniunely I hope 'home' is everything you hope it to be.. Make sure you keep us updated.. you are an absolute sweetheart.. Bon Voyage
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:34 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

With all best wishes for a safe and easy trip and settling back in.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Hope everything goes well for your family, at least this time around you know what is ahead of you culture wise.

Now I'm crying and wishing it was me going, must pull my silly self together before the family gets up.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 10:52 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck! Expect to hear all about your elevated curry consumption as soon as the computer's back up and running!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

DeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond repute

I'll tell you something that will make you want to stay in NC...

Gordon Brown is still PM!

Good luck with your return.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

wishing you and your family a good trip back
Old Jul 15th 2009, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you lots of luck and best wishes for the future Lisa.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 2:01 pm
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

good luck and goodbye for now!!!!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!! you left already! I thought you had days left, not hours! Happy trails to you all Lisa, I wish you the very best the UK has to offer

Hope you get chance to pop back in here and bring us up to date on your adventure
Old Jul 15th 2009, 4:24 pm

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisag8070

Play nice..

Toodles..
Travel safely and enjoy being "home" again, take care xxx
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Lisa, you have given me a lot of laughs on BE, I hope everything goes smoothly with your journey and that you'll all be very happy in your new life xx
Old Jul 16th 2009, 2:49 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.