Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Just want to say hi, it's my 1 year anniversary

Just want to say hi, it's my 1 year anniversary

Old Apr 1st 2008, 5:56 pm
You're all mugs!

dukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just want to say hi, it's my 1 year anniversary

Hey everyone, I want to apologise for not posting much lately. I guess I have been busy trying to get things up and running here in San Antonio. I havent really had an awful lot of time to even read the boards never mind post on them but I am still around!!! Hope everyone is doing great. I have made it to the one year milestone.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

linakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to alllinakemp is a name known to all
Default Re: Just want to say hi, it's my 1 year anniversary

well done I never thought you would make it at some points!!!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:04 pm
You're all mugs!

dukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond repute

Oh hello!!! Me neither.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see that you're still about!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on your anniversary, did you get married yet?
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:07 pm
You're all mugs!

Not yet, 11 weeks away.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dukeynorton
Not yet, 11 weeks away.

Not long now, did you sort out the problems with your relatives?
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:20 pm
You're all mugs!

Originally Posted by nethead
Not long now, did you sort out the problems with your relatives?
Oh my god, yeh. That sort of died down pretty rapidly in the end. The guy that my mum wanted to come and pretend to be part of my family ended up leaving her after he engaged to her anyway! There has been no more problems since really.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh my god, yeh. That sort of died down pretty rapidly in the end. The guy that my mum wanted to come and pretend to be part of my family ended up leaving her after he engaged to her anyway! There has been no more problems since really.
Well that's a relief. I think
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:26 pm
Who?

jumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyone, I want to apologise for not posting much lately. I guess I have been busy trying to get things up and running here in San Antonio. I havent really had an awful lot of time to even read the boards never mind post on them but I am still around!!! Hope everyone is doing great. I have made it to the one year milestone.
Happy Anniversary...now you need the next milestone, 1000 posts.