Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Ive broken my toe!!!

Ive broken my toe!!!

Old Jul 8th 2009, 12:59 pm
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ive broken my toe!!!

and my god does it hurt!! what makes it worse is that I have NO idea how I did it!! Got ever slightly drunk July 4th,,,,,,,woke up on sunday and couldnt walk very well, also covered in bruises from head to foot with complete amnesia!!!!

It hurtsssssssssss!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 8th 2009, 1:01 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ive broken my toe!!!

Originally Posted by mellybrown
and my god does it hurt!! what makes it worse is that I have NO idea how I did it!! Got ever slightly drunk July 4th,,,,,,,woke up on sunday and couldnt walk very well, also covered in bruises from head to foot with complete amnesia!!!!

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll figure out how you did it when the video appears on YouTube.

[BTW, I do feel bad for you really, having had broken toes myself in the past]
Old Jul 8th 2009, 1:02 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Well its only a toe and will heal on its own. Might want to bandage it to the toes on either side so that it heals straight. Might want to ask your hubby and the host of the party if there is any evidence on tape of what you might have been doing that night while only ~~slightly~~ drunk. Might make utube or you might well have been abused and not remember it. And complete amnesia means you had a drunk's blackout which is very serious. Talk to your doctor about that.

OBTW, thought you were trying to get preggers but you're still drinking?
Old Jul 8th 2009, 1:18 pm
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Well its only a toe and will heal on its own. Might want to bandage it to the toes on either side so that it heals straight. Might want to ask your hubby and the host of the party if there is any evidence on tape of what you might have been doing that night while only ~~slightly~~ drunk. Might make utube or you might well have been abused and not remember it. And complete amnesia means you had a drunk's blackout which is very serious. Talk to your doctor about that.

OBTW, thought you were trying to get preggers but you're still drinking?
I have just taped it to the other toes but it hurts and i cant walk!!! Might have to rethink that one!!

Im not a drunk...I just obv made the vodka and tonics a little too strong.....

I guess im not trying hard enough to get pregnant - im on a sabattical....
Old Jul 8th 2009, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond repute

I broke the base of my little toe once, way down, bout half way down the side of my foot... "5th metatar... meta... whatsit
And i did it, by getting up off the sofa. I stood up and just said OW! no idea how or why it happened, but it hurt for weeks and weeks, still gives me jip every now and then.

Funny things, toes....
Old Jul 8th 2009, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Sure they're not sex bruises?

I've had a few mornings where I can't remember what I'd been up to. Let us know if anyone has stopped speaking to you.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 2:01 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

breaking a toe ain't that bad, I think everyone breaks a few toes without realising over a life time....wouldn't jump around on it though
Old Jul 8th 2009, 2:16 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, you could have woken up Christmas morning with a person of the opposite sex you thought you were just friends with, both stark naked and covered in vegetable oil, with two sopping wet bath towels on the floor next to a designer purse full of vomit, and neither one of you with a memory in hell as to what went on the night before.

But a broken toe sucks.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 2:18 pm
Resident Sillycow

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Hmmm, you could have woken up Christmas morning with a person of the opposite sex you thought you were just friends with, both stark naked and covered in vegetable oil, with two sopping wet bath towels on the floor next to a designer purse full of vomit, and neither one of you with a memory in hell as to what went on the night before.

But a broken toe sucks.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 2:21 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Uh oh, memory coming back?

I also know a guy from another board I'm on that has a good story involving some of those lemon scented bleach wipes and a stick of butter, but I'll save it for another time.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 3:38 pm
Pedantic Moron

Michelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds slightly reminisent of the new movie "The Hangover". Go see it, you may get a few ideas on how the errant injury occured.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 3:39 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Uh oh, memory coming back?

I also know a guy from another board I'm on that has a good story involving some of those lemon scented bleach wipes and a stick of butter, but I'll save it for another time.
We need to know now not in 6 months........
Old Jul 8th 2009, 4:37 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Did your head hurt too? Maybe your toe had the hangover instead? Did it mope about a lot and have the munchies the next day?
Old Jul 8th 2009, 4:45 pm
Resident Sillycow

Originally Posted by tonrob
Did your head hurt too? Maybe your toe had the hangover instead? Did it mope about a lot and have the munchies the next day?
funnily enough I didnt have a headache.............threw up quite a bit tho!!!!
Old Jul 8th 2009, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

UDI. Unidentified Drinking Injury. Always a sign of a great night!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.