Invites for thebox.bz available

Wikiposts

Invites for thebox.bz available

Old Sep 13th 2010, 8:10 am
Just Joined

dermotsmyth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Invites for thebox.bz available

Originally Posted by nettlebed
UPDATE: Poppy Girl has just warned me that if the invitees abuse thebox I may lose my membership, so this invite is restricted to people I "know" here at BE. Apologies.

I have some invites for thebox.

If you would like one PM me with the email address you want it sent to.

I will update this thread when they are all gone, so please check first to see whether I have done so.

I won't respond individually to PMs, so if you don't get an invite, you were unlucky.
hi this is dermot in almeria, if you have a spare invitation for the box it would be most appreciated, cheers.
Old Sep 13th 2010, 9:45 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dermotsmyth
hi this is dermot in almeria, if you have a spare invitation for the box it would be most appreciated, cheers.
Please read the post again...we do not give out invites to total strangers. Sorry.
Old Sep 14th 2010, 4:44 am
Just Joined

barnyards is an unknown quantity at this point

I was also going to ask for an invite to the box because I was looking for children's TV shows (in particular Mister Maker) to help with English classes I am giving here in Cordoba. Having read through the thread and realising that invites would not be that forthcoming to first time registers, especially those who don't at least introduce themselves and give some reasonable info as to why they should be trusted etc, I went back just on the off chance and clicked the register button again and I got into the registration page! I have now registered and am happily downloading the first 3 series of Mister Maker.

Anyway, the reason I am posting is for those people who are looking for an invitation, try to keep re-visiting the registration page, it's obviously got some randomising code in the page to throw up the "too many users" message, but if you keep at it, it is likely that you might get in.

Otherwise, come up with a decent and friendly post with your request and you might get lucky. Not that I know anybody on this forum yet, but I'm sure some kind hearted soul would have offered an invite to a pre-school teacher looking for CBeebies material for his classes!
Old Sep 15th 2010, 12:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Ja5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of light

I must have got really lucky, someone mentioned the site to me last week and I just went onto it and signed up.....I did the same thing with UKNova, but I don't use that very often as the box seems to be better.
Old Nov 8th 2010, 3:02 pm
Just Joined

peggyandroger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nettlebed
UPDATE: Poppy Girl has just warned me that if the invitees abuse thebox I may lose my membership, so this invite is restricted to people I "know" here at BE. Apologies.

I have some invites for thebox.

If you would like one PM me with the email address you want it sent to.

I will update this thread when they are all gone, so please check first to see whether I have done so.

I won't respond individually to PMs, so if you don't get an invite, you were unlucky.
i have been trying for AGES to get a copy of She's been away Stephen poliakkov, and it seesm that only thebox.bz is offering this as a d/l.
I would be VERY grateful for any uinformation as to how i might get an invite to this site..
Old Nov 8th 2010, 3:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by peggyandroger
i have been trying for AGES to get a copy of She's been away Stephen poliakkov, and it seesm that only thebox.bz is offering this as a d/l.
I would be VERY grateful for any uinformation as to how i might get an invite to this site..
Hello and welcome to BE.

My only suggestion is to keep trying their website. Please don't ask people to put their membership at risk by inviting a stranger to join.
Old Mar 21st 2011, 11:48 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Not going to start a thread but anyone having probs getting to thebox.bz site I can't get on again!
Old Mar 21st 2011, 12:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Not going to start a thread but anyone having probs getting to thebox.bz site I can't get on again!
All day.
Old Mar 21st 2011, 12:27 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
All day.
Thanks
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 11:23 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks
"Site Attacks

The Site currently is under constant attack by another site.. because of signups being closed..

because of this http://thebox.bz access is practically useless at the moment, however the tracker & website are fine & are weathering the storm fine. We cannot apologise enough for the inconvenience.. coders are keeping an eye on the site traffic & are trying (when the attacks happen) to reduce or stop the "effects" of the attacks so we are shielded."
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
"Site Attacks

The Site currently is under constant attack by another site.. because of signups being closed..

because of this http://thebox.bz access is practically useless at the moment, however the tracker & website are fine & are weathering the storm fine. We cannot apologise enough for the inconvenience.. coders are keeping an eye on the site traffic & are trying (when the attacks happen) to reduce or stop the "effects" of the attacks so we are shielded."
Yes I saw that but I have been able to DL no problem today.

I did sign up again for UKNova yesterday 2nd attempt and got in.
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

Britishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant future

Just tried to register for The Box but no availability at the moment. Will keep trying like everyone else.
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by Britishbees
Just tried to register for The Box but no availability at the moment. Will keep trying like everyone else.
Try UKNova.
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 1:47 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Britishbees
They have announcement saying "Regretfully signups have been closed for the foreseable future due to the abuse by some people on the system, we will now be cleaning out the system of the debris and hopefully will be opening up again in the next 6-8 weeks."
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Britishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant future

Try UKNova.
Thanks Poppy girl, will do.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.