Inspiring..

Old Jun 10th 2009, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

sambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Inspiring..

4 days after my eldest got her (long awaited) EAD she cut her foot open on a piece of glass.. it was pretty awful, and she was on crutches and couldn't drive. She was devastated to say the least, but she had me drive her around and hopped into different restaurants and stores to pick up application forms. She had 2 interviews, and got both jobs

Monday night she was in agony with her wisdom teeth, and woke up yesterday with a swollen face Today she started both jobs, one this morning, the other this afternoon - so off she goes with her 'funny' shoe on and a swollen face, happy as a pig in sh!t - gotta admire that

Here's a pic of her foot - its pretty messed up, be warned..
Attached Thumbnails Inspiring..-general-iphone-083.jpg  
Old Jun 10th 2009, 7:25 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Inspiring..

Originally Posted by sambapink
4 days after my eldest got her (long awaited) EAD she cut her foot open on a piece of glass.. it was pretty awful, and she was on crutches and couldn't drive. She was devastated to say the least, but she had me drive her around and hopped into different restaurants and stores to pick up application forms. She had 2 interviews, and got both jobs

Monday night she was in agony with her wisdom teeth, and woke up yesterday with a swollen face Today she started both jobs, one this morning, the other this afternoon - so off she goes with her 'funny' shoe on and a swollen face, happy as a pig in sh!t - gotta admire that

OW!

That truly is admirable, she's hardcore. I wish more kids were like her.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

rebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond repute

Good for her - I bet you feel (justifiably) dead proud
Old Jun 10th 2009, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

sambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rebs
Good for her - I bet you feel (justifiably) dead proud
It does, thanks Rebs.. although you would think it would inspire me enough to get my arse to the gym, or do the ironing.. or do something
Old Jun 10th 2009, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

rebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond repute

It does, thanks Rebs.. although you would think it would inspire me enough to get my arse to the gym, or do the ironing.. or do something
Ohh no! credit where credit's due and all, but let's not go mad now .....
Old Jun 10th 2009, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Jun 10th 2009, 7:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Too funny!

Good for you Samba, you obviously did a great job raising her...some of that credit for her attitude, is definitely yours!
Old Jun 10th 2009, 8:07 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

She will probably retire in three day..and sue you for forcing her into slave labor ..
Old Jun 10th 2009, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Too funny!

Good for you Samba, you obviously did a great job raising her...some of that credit for her attitude, is definitely yours!
Thanks ET - She gets alot of her attributes from me.. can't take the credit for her work ethic though.. that'll be the ol' fella
Old Jun 10th 2009, 9:02 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

You need to send her over to ABY's beauty salon for a toenail trim.

What a trooper. If she was nearby to me, I've got a job going & would LOVE to have a go getter like her.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

SpaceProg is just really niceSpaceProg is just really niceSpaceProg is just really niceSpaceProg is just really niceSpaceProg is just really niceSpaceProg is just really niceSpaceProg is just really niceSpaceProg is just really niceSpaceProg is just really niceSpaceProg is just really niceSpaceProg is just really nice

*looks at pic* Ouch! Iodine and peroxide, STAT!

Good on her though. She seems quite the trooper.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:17 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

ahh..she's a credit to us females and how we battle on no matter what happens to us...(you must be very proud, I know I would be)..

now if it was a man.. need I say more..
Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:53 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisag8070
now if it was a man.. need I say more..
<koff> ManCold....

nope.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 12:10 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
<koff> ManCold....

nope.

ahh god bless em..bloody wimps..
Old Jun 11th 2009, 12:16 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Just when I despair of the generation coming up, along comes someone like your daughter-pearl of great price my dear-good for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.