Inspiring..

Old Jun 11th 2009, 12:21 am
BE Forum Addict

sambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Inspiring..

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Just when I despair of the generation coming up, along comes someone like your daughter-pearl of great price my dear-good for you.
Awww thanks Cindy
Old Jun 11th 2009, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sambapink
4 days after my eldest got her (long awaited) EAD she cut her foot open on a piece of glass.. it was pretty awful, and she was on crutches and couldn't drive. She was devastated to say the least, but she had me drive her around and hopped into different restaurants and stores to pick up application forms. She had 2 interviews, and got both jobs

Monday night she was in agony with her wisdom teeth, and woke up yesterday with a swollen face Today she started both jobs, one this morning, the other this afternoon - so off she goes with her 'funny' shoe on and a swollen face, happy as a pig in sh!t - gotta admire that

Here's a pic of her foot - its pretty messed up, be warned..
Good for her, where is she working?

Originally Posted by lisag8070
ahh..she's a credit to us females and how we battle on no matter what happens to us...(you must be very proud, I know I would be)..

now if it was a man.. need I say more..
Hey don't knock all men, my youngest went back to work at Party City after his eye surgery with double vision. They let him wear a pirate hat and eye patch til it cleared up.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 1:39 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bevinva

Hey don't knock all men, my youngest went back to work at Party City after his eye surgery with double vision. They let him wear a pirate hat and eye patch til it cleared up.
ahh...but he's still a lad..I'm talking about fully grown men.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

sambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bevinva

She is working for a gift company that is involved in event planning - which I have to say I think she may have found her ideal career - she is actually studying fashion/merchandise at collage, but I think she was cut out for this type of work.. and also at a Restaurant/bar.. oh and a bit of babysitting on the side!

Good for your boy Bev.. you really do have to admire when these kids have that sort of work ethic
Old Jun 11th 2009, 2:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

She is working for a gift company that is involved in event planning - which I have to say I think she may have found her ideal career - she is actually studying fashion/merchandise at collage, but I think she was cut out for this type of work.. and also at a Restaurant/bar.. oh and a bit of babysitting on the side!

Good for your boy Bev.. you really do have to admire when these kids have that sort of work ethic
Good for your daughter! How did her first day go at the jobs?
Old Jun 11th 2009, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
Good for your daughter! How did her first day go at the jobs?
She loved it! she says there are some hot guys working at the restaurant - I will be a frequent diner there then.. only to protect her, you understand
Old Jun 11th 2009, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

rebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond repute

She loved it! she says there are some hot guys working at the restaurant - I will be a frequent diner there then.. only to protect her, you understand
Make sure you tip appropriately
Old Jun 11th 2009, 2:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Hee hee. Reminds me of another BE member whose daughter talked about how hot she thought American boys were. Good for your daughter - makes the shifts interesting!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 3:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Hee hee. Reminds me of another BE member whose daughter talked about how hot she thought American boys were. Good for your daughter - makes the shifts interesting!
But what's all this about fella's just wanting to 'hook up' .. not even dating or seeing you - they just want to 'hook up' with different girls - I need to speak to Ray about how to get me a shot gun
Old Jun 11th 2009, 3:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But what's all this about fella's just wanting to 'hook up' .. not even dating or seeing you - they just want to 'hook up' with different girls - I need to speak to Ray about how to get me a shot gun
Interesting. As a teenager my friends and I always dated one guy at a time. It was my mother, who is originally from CA, who was a big fan of playing the field and never understood this.

Maybe it's the state you're in?
Old Jun 11th 2009, 3:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Interesting. As a teenager my friends and I always dated one guy at a time. It was my mother, who is originally from CA, who was a big fan of playing the field and never understood this.

Seeing as I have had a couple of glass of wine, I'm in no state to talk about it - I am not a fan of american boys at the moment.. actually any boys..

Haven;t made my mind up abour American men yet..
Old Jun 11th 2009, 3:27 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Kaffy!
It means s-e-x, not dating!

I don't understand these kids these days. I'm officially an old lady I think.

samba, the event planning thing could indeed be a good move for her. She'll make more money and have a better time than in fashion merchandising. It can be a nice in-house position in a big enough company, too.
Good on her!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 3:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by meauxna
Kaffy!
I was going for the G rated version. Potty mouth.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by meauxna
Kaffy!

I don't understand these kids these days. I'm officially an old lady I think.

samba, the event planning thing could indeed be a good move for her. She'll make more money and have a better time than in fashion merchandising. It can be a nice in-house position in a big enough company, too.
Good on her!

Yeah thats kinda how i'm thinking - she is so personable, and not a route thats she has thought about. Infact I have told her that if fashion is her chosen route, Europe is the place to be.. So maybe this will work in her favour..

I was going for the G rated version. Potty mouth.

Old Jun 11th 2009, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute

It does, thanks Rebs.. although you would think it would inspire me enough to get my arse to the gym, or do the ironing.. or do something
Ironing....... I knew it was bad when the kids started running down the hall and diving into the mountain of washing on the laundry room floor, it was clean at least.

Today I piled a heap of crinkled shirts back in the dryer with some wet towels and they came out nice and crinkle free

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.