Wikiposts

Inflation Rising in USA

Old Mar 31st 2011, 11:34 am
Banned

aussieuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Inflation Rising in USA

Inflation rising in USA. Current inflation rate is 2.1%
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/econ...spx?Symbol=USD

I am the first to admit I am not an economist. But I think even I could do better with simple account balancing than the 'chocolate fireguards' you see in Congress and the Senate. To suggest because the USA is a big country,big economy or doesnot make money from its taxpayers therefore it cannot afford universal healthcare is frankly nonsense and a pretty poor argument to fall back on. Especially when the legislators all enjoy full universal healthcare plans!!

But the own goal is agreeing that most savvy Americans utilize other resources whether it be Canada, Mexico, or tourist healthcare in Europe. Time and time again I think the arguments have been made that the economics are there for universal healthcare. Otherwise why would the insurance companies be fighting so vigorously to keep the status quo! Clearly, there is a large amount of money to be made. I truly believe that if more people were paying in even a reduced contribution costs would have to go down. And of course the best part of this is that people would not be worried sick living day to day, month to month one paycheck away from a healthcare emergency that could ruin them.

Universal healthcare is an insurance policy. Most Americans cannot or refuse to see further than the end of their own noses on this issue, which is actually very sad. With universal healthcare there is no need for the extremely lucrative arm of the insurance industry known as long term healthcare to give just one example.

There really are so many aspects to this discussion. I meet daily Americans who live in fear of losing their jobs because of their and their families healthcare benefits. Sure the benefits continue for a period of time if you lose your job, but once again theory and actually accessing them realistically are far removed from each other.

And god help you if you or a family member happens to suffer a catastrophic illness in between plans because then you truly have rolled the wrong dice.

Life should not be a gamble dependent on health and money. That used to be known as 'serfdom' or slavery.
Old Mar 31st 2011, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

steve100100 is just really nicesteve100100 is just really nicesteve100100 is just really nicesteve100100 is just really nicesteve100100 is just really nicesteve100100 is just really nicesteve100100 is just really nicesteve100100 is just really nicesteve100100 is just really nicesteve100100 is just really nice
Default Re: Inflation Rising in USA

?
Old Mar 31st 2011, 11:42 am
Banned

Originally Posted by steve100100
?
Why taxpayers in US doesn't get health care whereas the legislators,senate and president is enjoying best full universal healthcare plans!!
Old Mar 31st 2011, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

steve100100 is just really nicesteve100100 is just really nicesteve100100 is just really nicesteve100100 is just really nicesteve100100 is just really nicesteve100100 is just really nicesteve100100 is just really nicesteve100100 is just really nicesteve100100 is just really nicesteve100100 is just really nice

Originally Posted by aussieuk
Why taxpayers in US doesn't get health care whereas the legislators,senate and president is enjoying best full universal healthcare plans!!
Then move to Canada, or I assume from your monicker, Australia or the UK
Old Mar 31st 2011, 11:50 am
Banned

Then move to Canada, or I assume from your monicker, Australia or the UK
On US passport, Canadian immigration is not easy.Ever since CAD$ have gained its value against USD$, therefore Canada have closed its PR doors for US passport holders.
Old Mar 31st 2011, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

On US passport, Canadian immigration is not easy.Ever since CAD$ have gained its value against USD$, therefore Canada have closed its PR doors for US passport holders.
Well, again......?

What is your point?

Can a regular poster help me out? I am intrigued.
Old Mar 31st 2011, 11:58 am
Banned

Well, again......?

What is your point?

Can a regular poster help me out? I am intrigued.
What is the elected government doing (for our life,our jobs and healthcare) with our tax money?
Old Mar 31st 2011, 12:16 pm
Banned

kjk1977 has a spectacular aura aboutkjk1977 has a spectacular aura aboutkjk1977 has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=aussieuk;9278172]Inflation rising in USA. Current inflation rate is 2.1%

I am the first to admit I am not an economist. But I think even I could do better with simple account balancing than the 'chocolate fireguards' you see in Congress and the Senate. To suggest because the USA is a big country,big economy or doesnot make money from its taxpayers therefore it cannot afford universal healthcare is frankly nonsense and a pretty poor argument to fall back on. Especially when the legislators all enjoy full universal healthcare plans!!

But the own goal is agreeing that most savvy Americans utilize other resources whether it be Canada, Mexico, or tourist healthcare in Europe. Time and time again I think the arguments have been made that the economics are there for universal healthcare. Otherwise why would the insurance companies be fighting so vigorously to keep the status quo! Clearly, there is a large amount of money to be made. I truly believe that if more people were paying in even a reduced contribution costs would have to go down. And of course the best part of this is that people would not be worried sick living day to day, month to month one paycheck away from a healthcare emergency that could ruin them.

Universal healthcare is an insurance policy. Most Americans cannot or refuse to see further than the end of their own noses on this issue, which is actually very sad. With universal healthcare there is no need for the extremely lucrative arm of the insurance industry known as long term healthcare to give just one example.

There really are so many aspects to this discussion. I meet daily Americans who live in fear of losing their jobs because of their and their families healthcare benefits. Sure the benefits continue for a period of time if you lose your job, but once again theory and actually accessing them realistically are far removed from each other.

And god help you if you or a family member happens to suffer a catastrophic illness in between plans because then you truly have rolled the wrong dice.

Life should not be a gamble dependent on health and money. That used to be known as 'serfdom' or slavery.[/QUOTE

I agree
Old Mar 31st 2011, 12:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Inflation rising in USA. Current inflation rate is 2.1%

Life should not be a gamble dependent on health and money. That used to be known as 'serfdom' or slavery.
So how about posting your own opinions rather than cutting and pasting other posters' opinions from another thread?
Old Mar 31st 2011, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
So how about posting your own opinions rather than cutting and pasting other posters' opinions from another thread?
+1
Old Mar 31st 2011, 1:27 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Closed because it's the weird, sick old nuppety muppet, again.