Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

If you fly United and need to los a a few stone.

Wikiposts

If you fly United and need to los a a few stone.

Old Apr 16th 2009, 11:46 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you fly United and need to los a a few stone.

Originally Posted by notacrime
And while they're at it, they should make you stand on the scale with your luggage. If I'm 200lbs and the dude beside me is 350lbs then why can't I check 150lbs more luggage?
That's what I was saying to Dh. I should be able to take more luggage as I don't weight as much as some passengers. Plus I buy a seat for my 45lb Dd so I should get at least a couple hundred pounds of luggage there right?
Old Apr 16th 2009, 11:49 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
That's what I was saying to Dh. I should be able to take more luggage as I don't weight as much as some passengers. Plus I buy a seat for my 45lb Dd so I should get at least a couple hundred pounds of luggage there right?
Bring it on fattyairlines.com.... you wait fat and over weight folk only
Old Apr 16th 2009, 11:55 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Bring it on fattyairlines.com.... you wait fat and over weight folk only
That'll never take off...
Old Apr 16th 2009, 11:56 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Thank you Frankie Howard
Old Apr 16th 2009, 12:02 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Count me as well, I have had enough flights with fatty and his/her bloody elbows on my side of the seat.

I flew back last minute from Brisbane one year and had a middle row seat wedged in between Fatty Arbuckle and his Mrs,and to top it grannie came along to, who farted all the way back to London...would the Arbuckle's give up the aisle seat "WOULD THEY F@CK"
Ooh - I love farting on the plane! But I'm with you on the porkers...
Old Apr 16th 2009, 12:10 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

to solve this problem they should at least make the seats to fit average height/weight person....then they should make the extra large persons pay the extra...

overweight people are not the problem...its the obese..50lbs overweight, not a problem...2-300 lbs overweight..uber problem..

and I'm with everyone else who's had their 9 hour flight made miserable by obese people that take over my space with their sweaty hairy bodies.... and another thing.....do they have to read the newspaper where they hold the pages out completely so their stinking armpits are directly in my face...wankers..:curse:

sorry rant over..
Old Apr 16th 2009, 12:17 pm
Thought is free.

indigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lisag8070
to solve this problem they should at least make the seats to fit average height/weight person....then they should make the extra large persons pay the extra...

overweight people are not the problem...its the obese..50lbs overweight, not a problem...2-300 lbs overweight..uber problem..

and I'm with everyone else who's had their 9 hour flight made miserable by obese people that take over my space with their sweaty hairy bodies.... and another thing.....do they have to read the newspaper where they hold the pages out completely so their stinking armpits are directly in my face...wankers..:curse:

sorry rant over..
. . .and that's just the women folk .
Old Apr 16th 2009, 12:20 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
It will if they all fart at the same time
Old Apr 16th 2009, 12:27 pm
Thought is free.

indigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant future

It will if they all fart at the same time
. . . mark my words; it will all end in tears . . .and maybe even some changes of underwear if things follow through
Old Apr 16th 2009, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the main problem I have with any coach seat is my broad shoulders, I simply don't fit in the seat. Waist is fine. The crux of the problem is that the seats are too small.

When we bought the animals over from the UK, they had to be able to lie down and turn around in their box. No chance of that upstairs in coach, I'm lucky if I can move my arms 3". Grr. Oh and I am nearing 2M flown miles with AA so I am well versed in all the seating arrangements airlines make!

- Tim
Old Apr 16th 2009, 12:36 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indigoblue
. . .and that's just the women folk .

words could not describe the men folk..
Old Apr 16th 2009, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute

I see I need to educate u lot................ its not called farting on a plane. Its called "crop dusting" its what we do when walking down an aisle. ...........
Old Apr 16th 2009, 1:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deedee13
I see I need to educate u lot................ its not called farting on a plane. Its called "crop dusting" its what we do when walking down an aisle. ...........
Oh no you didn't!
Old Apr 16th 2009, 1:45 pm
Last orders please...

Originally Posted by Deedee13

now I know why you stewardess's keep walking up and down the isle with a look of concentration on your faces..your forcing them out aren't you..
Old Apr 16th 2009, 1:58 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

I flew back last minute from Brisbane one year and had a middle row seat wedged in between Fatty Arbuckle and his Mrs,and to top it grannie came along to, who farted all the way back to London...
then there's this:

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...ING01/90415091

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.