Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

I got in a fight at the liqour store a few hours ago

I got in a fight at the liqour store a few hours ago

Old Nov 15th 2010, 1:25 am
Banned

drop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the rough
Default I got in a fight at the liqour store a few hours ago

I'm talking to my mum on the phone in the liquor store parking lot and after I hang up I see a car parked like 3 inches from my passenger door. I don't know how I did'nt see the guy pull up, and I don't know how he got out of his car....So I walk into the store and I see this guy at the counter..I'm 20 feet away and I say in a normal voice...

Me: Hey, why did you park an inch from my car out there?
Guy: Relax
ME: Oh yeah, cause i'm all upset
Guy: What are you, an assh@le?
Me: I am now, why did you park so close to me, are ya drunk or just a F-ing idiot?
Guy: Shut up!
Me: [I put my beer down] I'll be waiting for you outside

The guy comes outside with some cowering body language and says

Guy: My friends were pulling out near you so I pulled in real quick so I could stop them and talk to them..
Me: Why did'nt you say that instead of "relax", "what are you an assh@le?" and "shutup!"? Thats all you had to say- I was asking a question
Guy: You were all in my face...
Me: I was 20 feet away?
Guy: I'm sorry....Now could you please move your car so I can get in mine
Me: Yeah

I go into the store and the two female clerks are glaring at me, I bring my sixpak of 1554, and Lion Lager up to the counter

Me: Was that your friend?
Clerk: Yeah, he's a high school teacher and he's had 5 bypass surgeries
Me: Thats because he's a spaz..... if you were at the grocery store and someone parked an inch from your car, you wouldn't say anything?
Clerk: I wouldn't pick a fight in a store
Me: If I picked a fight with him he'd be dead now
Clerk: [throws the reciept at me] You are an assh@le
Me: Shut the F*&% up!

As I'm walking out the door both clerks are cursing me out...

An hour later the cops show up at my door, they are contemplating charges against me and wanted my side of the story..lol

Last week I passed a guy at 3 am..It was a No Passing zone but it was 3am, I could see way down the road and this gentleman was going 45 in a 65. I wasn't upset, I didn't flash my lights or get close to him. I merely passed him. He called 911! I was pulled over 10 miles down the road and questioned about a "Road Rage" incident?

America is a gutless, tattletale, police state society...It is not The Land of The Free and it's certainly not the Home of the Brave
Old Nov 15th 2010, 1:37 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I got in a fight at the liqour store a few hours ago

Was this on your way to the airport to fly your plane or on your way home from the airport?
Old Nov 15th 2010, 1:38 am
Banned

drop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Was this on your way to the airport to fly your plane or on your way home from the airport?
Very funny Jersey

Not
Old Nov 15th 2010, 1:39 am
Banned

The title should be "I got in a little argument at the liqour store a few hours ago"
Old Nov 15th 2010, 1:39 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by drop step
Very funny Jersey

Hey...I've been meaning to ask...have you any photos you'd like to share with us?

Not
Hey...I've been meaning to ask...have you any photos you'd like to share with us?
Old Nov 15th 2010, 1:43 am
Banned

ah...no
Old Nov 15th 2010, 1:43 am
Banned

Just who do you think I am anyway?
Old Nov 15th 2010, 1:49 am
SUPER MODERATOR

You're a pilot aren't you...with every qualification known to man?
Old Nov 15th 2010, 2:06 am
Forum Regular

sarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nice

Old Nov 15th 2010, 2:07 am
Banned

You're a pilot aren't you...with every qualification known to man?
Yes, is that so outlandish?
Old Nov 15th 2010, 2:08 am
Banned

Originally Posted by sarahlou145
I was thinking the same thing Sarah
Old Nov 15th 2010, 2:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

How is your daughter's career going? Well I hope.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 2:21 am
Banned

Whats going on here?
Old Nov 15th 2010, 2:36 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

\ Gets popcorn.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

sarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nicesarahlou145 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
[URL] Gets popcorn.
Feel free to come sit next to me, Ive got front row seats *shares soda and hot dog*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.