Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

I got in a fight at the liqour store a few hours ago

I got in a fight at the liqour store a few hours ago

Old Nov 15th 2010, 4:19 am
Banned

drop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: I got in a fight at the liqour store a few hours ago

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Did you fly the 727 commercially? I'm 99% sure the only UK airline that flew the 72 was Dan Air. Nice plane but I prefer the BAC 1-11.
Yes I did..
Old Nov 15th 2010, 4:26 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by drop step
Yes I did..
I was more curious who you flew with, since realistically you'd have had to do your commercial flying in the 90s and 00s, and the 727 was largely being replaced by the 737-300/400/500/600s at that time.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 4:30 am
Banned

drop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the rough

I was more curious who you flew with, since realistically you'd have had to do your commercial flying in the 90s and 00s, and the 727 was largely being replaced by the 737-300/400/500/600s at that time.
A lot of people still fly them, I see them everyday..It was an outfit called KittyHawk
Old Nov 15th 2010, 4:33 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of people still fly them, I see them everyday..It was an outfit called KittyHawk
Which is why I was curious, since they aren't as common anymore.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 4:41 am
Banned

Which is why I was curious, since they aren't as common anymore.
Well I have a lot of stories, but I don't want to bore you with them.

The last time I flew for them we lost all hydraulics and It took all our might to control the aircraft, we could'nt stop the plane on the runway and went off the end in Billings...I got out the back door, called the company, told them where they could find their plane, got a room at Country Inn & Suites, and flew home on my own the next day..That was it.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 4:51 am
I have a comma problem

The last time I flew for them we lost all hydraulics and It took all our might to control the aircraft, we could'nt stop the plane on the runway and went off the end in Billings...I got out the back door, called the company, told them where they could find their plane, got a room at Country Inn & Suites, and flew home on my own the next day..That was it.
You lost all hydraulics - everything? I assume you landed gear up as well then?

Bugger.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 5:05 am
Banned

You lost all hydraulics - everything? I assume you landed gear up as well then?

Bugger.
Cranked them down..Theres a panel in the floor, open it up attach the crank and crank em down until you get 3 greens in the cockpit..Its work, I don't think the average woman could do it
Old Nov 15th 2010, 5:11 am
I have a comma problem

Cranked them down..Theres a panel in the floor, open it up attach the crank and crank em down until you get 3 greens in the cockpit..Its work, I don't think the average woman could do it
You could have stopped before this bit, really I bet there are a bunch of women who could quite easily kick your arse
Old Nov 15th 2010, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

Why am I humming the theme tune to Jackanory
Old Nov 15th 2010, 5:52 am
Banned

Renaissance man
Old Nov 15th 2010, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond repute

You know what, if I hadn't read your other posts, I would have reacted like a bull in a china shop, but since I know you're a wind up, I'm not going to waste my energy
Old Nov 15th 2010, 8:06 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Many of you guessed the ID of the troll. It was fun while it lasted but then he grew tiresome so we had to cut him loose.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 8:08 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Many of you guessed the ID of the troll. It was fun while it lasted but then he grew tiresome so we had to cut him loose.
It was exvj then?

I'm kind of dissapointed I didn't get the chance to ask the aviation questions I had planned to catch him out on his commercial pilot lark
Old Nov 15th 2010, 8:11 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

It was exvj then?

I'm kind of dissapointed I didn't get the chance to ask the aviation questions I had planned to catch him out on his commercial pilot lark
No it wasn't him...nothing like his style.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 8:13 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
No it wasn't him...nothing like his style.
OK, was just curious because that was the only guess I had seen posted.

Can't believe I wasted my 1,000th post on him though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.