Hulu plus

Old Jan 7th 2013, 2:55 pm
Rootbeeraholic

Bink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hulu plus

I've been trialing Hulu Plus on my TV this weekend. Wasn't that impressed with it to be honest. It has a lot more up-to-date shows/movies than say Netflix but I didn't find it to be anywhere near as reliable for streaming. I even double checked my wifi speed and double checked that Netflix was streaming properly too and it seemed isolated to Hulu Plus.
I also don't like the adverts though to be fair they're never more than 30 seconds which is a dman site less than watching it on cable!

I may use it ocassionally for short periods of time if I'm desperate to catch up with something but think I'm going to cancel my free trail and stick to Netflix from now on.
Old Jan 8th 2013, 5:47 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hulu plus

This reminds me- our Acorn membership expires this month I think, http://acornonline.com/default.aspx and my son got us a Roku box for Christmas so we'll be set. Although we don't have a BlueRay yet. We FINALLY have an HD tv, courtesy of my Mom, since my son and I had gone in together and bought one for her birthday, from Target on clearance. It's a no name but @ 37 inches, just the right size. Anything larger and we'd have to go sit across the street on our neighbor's lawn to watch it.