Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Houston get-together

Wikiposts

Houston get-together

Old Jul 25th 2007, 3:33 am
Feels great to be home!

SarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Houston get-together

Originally Posted by Mandana
Sunday August 26th in the afternoon.

Put the date in your diaries! We'd love to meet anyone who is able to make it.

Venue to be decided once we have an idea of numbers. Husbands/partners/better halves welcome! The more the merrier

Please post or PM me if you are able to make it.

Sunday August 26th
I'm planning on it!
Old Jul 27th 2007, 5:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Mandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahInTX
I'm planning on it!
Great!

So that's

Mskills
Terminal
Mandana + 1
MichelleAnn
SarahinTx
Trubrit hopefully

Anyone else?
Old Jul 27th 2007, 10:37 am
Just Joined

Mskills has a brilliant futureMskills has a brilliant futureMskills has a brilliant futureMskills has a brilliant futureMskills has a brilliant futureMskills has a brilliant futureMskills has a brilliant future

It's still 50-50 that we will be there in time for that weekend, but looking forward to it anyway!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Amandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of light

Count me in!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 9:46 am
Caring for the Elderly

no1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to all

Hiya everyone I should be there with no problems, I just got a job today and start wednesday so will try to work it so that I can be off that day which fingers crossed it shouldn't be a problem but then you know what its like with new jobs but don't worry I will let you all know in the next week.
This is MichelleAnn by the way lol
Old Jul 30th 2007, 9:55 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by no1englishmuffin
Hiya everyone I should be there with no problems, I just got a job today and start wednesday so will try to work it so that I can be off that day which fingers crossed it shouldn't be a problem but then you know what its like with new jobs but don't worry I will let you all know in the next week.
good on yer girl
Old Jul 30th 2007, 10:59 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations...well done.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

Amandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone fancy meeting up before the 26th? I am going out of my brains here, no job, no company (husband is o/s for half the time we are here) no kids... only one big stupid dog to talk to and he won't talk back!

So if anyone would like to get together for a drink, and meet a lonely Welsh girl give me a shout

Amanda
Old Jul 31st 2007, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

oops I was going to say congrats to Michelleann on the job too but forgot to add it in!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 7:20 am
Caring for the Elderly

no1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to all

Hiya Peeps thank you for the congrats on my new job, well getting nervous and excited about my first day tomorrow, but I think everything should go ok, tomorrow is just about me getting use to things sort of lol but hey at least it should be easier for me. I will keep everyone posted on how its going cya soon
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 6:05 am
Feels great to be home!

SarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Houston get-together

I have a suggestion for a place to meet from Nick, on the britishexpatshouston Yahoogroup:

"I would highly recommend Vito's Deck house located across the street from Sam's Boat on Richmond. http://www.vitosdeckhouse.com/. Plenty of space, terrific staff and great prices."
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:18 am
Caring for the Elderly

Hiya Everyone, Well I looked at the Vito's site and do they serve british food there? wasn't sure coz they never mentioned it lol.
I am gonna try to get the 26th off but so far I am working every weekend and I have already got the first weekend off in september coz we are going to arkansas, to see my hubby's friends.
Well work is going good but carn't wait till they start the next CNA course so that I can get on to the caring side which is what I am use to doing, should of known and remembered I don't like working in the kitchen much lol.
Its good to be out at work again and not been stuck in the house all the time lol.
Well when I get my first day of on Wednesday next week I will do a posting on here about work and have a good moan to you all lmao.
Take care Shell xxx
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:23 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by SarahInTX
I have a suggestion for a place to meet from Nick, on the britishexpatshouston Yahoogroup:

"I would highly recommend Vito's Deck house located across the street from Sam's Boat on Richmond. http://www.vitosdeckhouse.com/. Plenty of space, terrific staff and great prices."
richmond that's another country away
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:24 am
Account Closed

Hiya Everyone, Well I looked at the Vito's site and do they serve british food there? wasn't sure coz they never mentioned it lol.
I am gonna try to get the 26th off but so far I am working every weekend and I have already got the first weekend off in september coz we are going to arkansas, to see my hubby's friends.
Well work is going good but carn't wait till they start the next CNA course so that I can get on to the caring side which is what I am use to doing, should of known and remembered I don't like working in the kitchen much lol.
Its good to be out at work again and not been stuck in the house all the time lol.
Well when I get my first day of on Wednesday next week I will do a posting on here about work and have a good moan to you all lmao.
Take care Shell xxx

great to hear from you shell, look fwd to your update and a pix of you in your scrubs
Old Aug 12th 2007, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi y'all

Have been a bit pre-occupied and not been online much due to holiday & visitors, so apologies for lack of posting.

Just wanted to bring this to the top again to grab everyone/anyone who can make it on the 26th!

Vitos looks fine, but does it have an indoors? If it's all 'on the deck' I think I'll melt! So hot out there!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.