Wikiposts

Hillary on Rape

Old Nov 30th 2015, 4:12 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hillary on Rape

“I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault: Don’t let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed, and we’re with you.”
HILLARY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2015

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issue...exual-assault/

Bill Clinton rape accuser slams Hillary for campaigning on women’s issues

Juanita Broaddrick, the woman who famously accused Bill Clinton of rape, slammed Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Rodham Clinton for turning a blind eye to her story while claiming to be a champion of women’s rights.
Ms. Broaddrick made the comments during an interview set to air Sunday night on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” in one of her first media appearances since she alleged in 1999 that Mr. Clinton raped her in a Little Rock hotel room while she was volunteering for his 1978 gubernatorial bid.

The Washington Times - Tuesday, November 24, 2015
http://www.washingto...&utm_medium=RSS
Old Nov 30th 2015, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hillary on Rape

Originally Posted by Boiler
“I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault: Don’t let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed, and we’re with you.”
HILLARY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2015

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issue...exual-assault/

Bill Clinton rape accuser slams Hillary for campaigning on women’s issues

Juanita Broaddrick, the woman who famously accused Bill Clinton of rape, slammed Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Rodham Clinton for turning a blind eye to her story while claiming to be a champion of women’s rights.
Ms. Broaddrick made the comments during an interview set to air Sunday night on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” in one of her first media appearances since she alleged in 1999 that Mr. Clinton raped her in a Little Rock hotel room while she was volunteering for his 1978 gubernatorial bid.

The Washington Times - Tuesday, November 24, 2015
http://www.washingto...&utm_medium=RSS
Unless there's evidence that Hillary tried to silence Broaddrick, what's your point?

Odds on the "Vince Foster was murdered" story being resurrected before the election?
Old Nov 30th 2015, 6:02 pm
Account Closed

Hypocrisy?

Not sure I recollect her supporting Bill's accusers?
Old Nov 30th 2015, 6:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Hypocrisy?

Not sure I recollect her supporting Bill's accusers?
Where's the hypocrisy? Even Kenneth Starr - hardly someone that gave the Clinton's a pass - found her story "inconclusive".
Old Nov 30th 2015, 6:17 pm
Account Closed

So she did not have the right to be believed?
Old Nov 30th 2015, 6:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So she did not have the right to be believed?
Did I say that?

In my opinion, a "right to be believed" is not semantically equivalent to automatically "being believed". The bottom line is that once her allegations became public they were thoroughly investigated by Starr and found to be inconclusive. So we simply don't know whether Broaddrick was a victim of a sexual assault. We do know that even Bill Clinton is innocent until proven guilty.

I think the most you can accuse Clinton of is a comment that is politically tone-deaf and open to misinterpretation. Here's an interesting article on that theme:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/no-hi...o-be-believed/

Last edited by Giantaxe; Nov 30th 2015 at 6:37 pm.