British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Trailer Park (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/)
-   -   hey (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/hey-841243/)

Manc Aug 18th 2014 5:40 pm

hey

alright........

lansbury Aug 18th 2014 5:55 pm

Re: hey

Where have you been hiding?

scrubbedexpat097 Aug 18th 2014 6:41 pm

Originally Posted by Manc (Post 11373271)
alright........

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

robin1234 Aug 18th 2014 7:10 pm

I'm good

Manc Aug 18th 2014 7:42 pm

So what've I missed? Cliff notes please

BubbleChog Aug 19th 2014 12:45 am

Originally Posted by Manc (Post 11373430)

I suspect what you've missed is.... I want to move to florida - you're all meanies for saying I can't move to florida - I don't want to marry my boyfriend but i want to live in the US - Check the Wiki - it was only a little drug conviction - american chocolate tastes like vomit - I want to move to florida - You people are so rude saying i can't move to florida - american bacon is rubbish -Have you read the stickies? - those americans are crazy - brussel sprouts - british sense of humour - I can't bear to be apart from my internet girlfriend - You people are so rude to tell me to suck it up buttercup you have no idea how true love feels to be separated by the ocean and a 6 hour time difference - Gosh american chocolate really is rubbish - Grammar nazism - Have you read pulaskis ways? - Desperate people make bad decisions - vaguely smart aleck remarks and a doolop of helpful advice

Did i miss anything out?

Lx

scrubbedexpat099 Aug 19th 2014 1:24 am

Peanuts?

AZ_Alba Aug 19th 2014 1:29 am

its all fluff

Uncle_Bob Aug 19th 2014 1:56 am

Its all Reagans fault.

AmerLisa Aug 19th 2014 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by BubbleChog (Post 11373669)
I suspect what you've missed is.... I want to move to florida - you're all meanies for saying I can't move to florida - I don't want to marry my boyfriend but i want to live in the US - Check the Wiki - it was only a little drug conviction - american chocolate tastes like vomit - I want to move to florida - You people are so rude saying i can't move to florida - american bacon is rubbish -Have you read the stickies? - those americans are crazy - brussel sprouts - british sense of humour - I can't bear to be apart from my internet girlfriend - You people are so rude to tell me to suck it up buttercup you have no idea how true love feels to be separated by the ocean and a 6 hour time difference - Gosh american chocolate really is rubbish - Grammar nazism - Have you read pulaskis ways? - Desperate people make bad decisions - vaguely smart aleck remarks and a doolop of helpful advice

Did i miss anything out?

Lx

Wasn't there the Great Washer Machine debate? And who can forget "Houston: Crap or What" debate? :nod:

Yorkieabroad Aug 19th 2014 5:15 pm

Guns, you forgot guns.

And fat people.

And tipping.

And tipping fat people out of wheelchairs

BubbleChog Aug 19th 2014 6:44 pm

Originally Posted by Yorkieabroad (Post 11374574)
Guns, you forgot guns.

And fat people.

And tipping.

And tipping fat people out of wheelchairs

I forgot
Americans are terrible drivers - I accidentally applied for a B1/2 that's been declined - I want to move to New York- American TV is a bit rubbish sometimes isn't it - I'm confused by American healthcare - There is no live with your sweetheart to try it out visa - Ambitious home improvement - VISA is a credit card

robin1234 Aug 19th 2014 6:58 pm

Bacon.
Failing that, make your own bacon.

Michael Aug 22nd 2014 7:57 pm

Originally Posted by BubbleChog (Post 11373669)

Did i miss anything out?

Lx

After your comment, it appears that Manc said to himself "I now remember why I left BE".:unsure:

Sally Redux Aug 22nd 2014 10:58 pm

Originally Posted by Manc (Post 11373430)

Three word story is still going.