Harvey

Old Aug 31st 2017, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Harvey

Told Mike about the trike and how M builds bikes like he does. Mike started stressing about the possibility of other British bikes being lost in the floods, I was flabbergasted and told him I was shocked this seemed to be a main concern. I am happy the trike made it though, hopefully a parts stockpile was stored high too. 😂Sounds like lots of work to be done though, hope insurance isn't too much of a nightmare. Now Irma needs to steer itself clear of the US.
Old Aug 31st 2017, 12:53 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bevinva
Told Mike about the trike and how M builds bikes like he does. Mike started stressing about the possibility of other British bikes being lost in the floods, I was flabbergasted and told him I was shocked this seemed to be a main concern. I am happy the trike made it though, hopefully a parts stockpile was stored high too. 😂Sounds like lots of work to be done though, hope insurance isn't too much of a nightmare. Now Irma needs to steer itself clear of the US.
Its a biker thing. Its like when you come off in a crash your first thought is for the bike....not for yourself not for the pillion rider, but 'is the bike ok?'

SM, can I join in with the well-wishers to say I'm glad you and M are OK, and I'm so glad you raised the trike high enough and it survived
Hope the clean-up won't be too horrendous.
Old Aug 31st 2017, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Redwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond repute

I have to admire you SM. You are always looking for the positive side. You will come out ahead.
Old Aug 31st 2017, 12:59 pm
Turning into a PA gal!

lizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond repute

SM: So glad to hear the trike was high enough up to come through, even though that must mean that other stuff has been under the water and there will be the whole process of dealing with it all.

Weezes: Hope you will be able to get home soon without too much paddling. I don't blame you for not wanting to risk the hidden dangers in the water.

CB: Amazing difference! Now you can get some sleep
Old Aug 31st 2017, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

Chesten has a reputation beyond reputeChesten has a reputation beyond reputeChesten has a reputation beyond reputeChesten has a reputation beyond reputeChesten has a reputation beyond reputeChesten has a reputation beyond reputeChesten has a reputation beyond reputeChesten has a reputation beyond reputeChesten has a reputation beyond reputeChesten has a reputation beyond reputeChesten has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad you're ok and bad as things are, they could be worse. It sounds like you've got the most exhausting time ahead: mentally and physically, professionally and personally. Somehow you'll get through it. Maybe by thinking about the trike.
Old Aug 31st 2017, 2:24 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

SM: Sorry about the house, what a hassle. Fantastic news about the trike, bad news about the dryer - still no where to launder those knickers
Old Aug 31st 2017, 2:56 pm

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry SM. Whole thing sucks. Much love
Old Aug 31st 2017, 3:52 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weeze
Sorry SM. Whole thing sucks. Much love
How are things for the Weeze family, can you go home yet?
Old Aug 31st 2017, 9:48 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Now Irma needs to steer itself clear of the US.
It bluddy well does.
Old Aug 31st 2017, 11:50 pm
Austin. TX.

petitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond repute

Sugarmooma, I'm so sorry about your house. Sending you hugs.

Weezes and CB and others, we're all thinking about you.

Austin is expecting 6000 more evacuees in the next few days.

For those of you still wondering how to help -
Here Are Ways You Can Help People During Hurricane Harvey
Old Sep 1st 2017, 2:50 am

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by N1cky
How are things for the Weeze family, can you go home yet?
Nope. We were put under mandatory evacuation and they set up a police line. But, the water is going down. It's slow, but it's down. Still counting our blessings. Our guesstimate is maybe Monday.
Old Sep 1st 2017, 3:16 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weeze
Nope. We were put under mandatory evacuation and they set up a police line. But, the water is going down. It's slow, but it's down. Still counting our blessings. Our guesstimate is maybe Monday.
There is still some crazy levee/ damn problems around. It's time to stop this nonsense

Glad you are ok honey xx
Old Sep 1st 2017, 3:17 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 1st 2017, 3:33 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ChocolateBabz
What a difference a day makes. Our water has receded and by tomorrow we should be safe to get out of our neighbourhood. I can't quite wrap my head around the scale of what Houston has just been through and will continue to deal with over the months to come. Now my eyes are on Irma.
Now get out and shop.

Oops...the stores are empty

You know the world may be coming to an end when Walmart closes it's doors at 4pm every
day
Old Sep 1st 2017, 3:38 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

If you don't mind me saying...that's typical of you C. Even though our own home is devastated...you are still thinking of others.

One day I will make it down to Texas. You and the 'lady in the blue dress' are on the top of me 'meet up' list.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.