Reload this Page >

Harrisburg, PA meet up

Harrisburg, PA meet up

Old Nov 15th 2009, 12:19 pm
Just Joined

uslynnukandrew is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Harrisburg, PA meet up

Originally Posted by nethead
We have 5 kids the oldest a girl is 14 too! And 4 boys aged 8, 6 and 3 year old twins. The oldest 3 were all born in the UK.
Holey Moley !!

wow lots of work, well at least our children are around same age so a family meet sometime might be lots of fun :-)
Old Nov 15th 2009, 1:38 pm
Just Joined

Cuddly Duddly is an unknown quantity at this point

The six people who turned up last night at the Passage to India were well met and had, in my opinion, a most convivial evening comparing notes and ideas about their ex-pat status and their lives in general.

Speaking for my wife and myself, we greatly enjoyed both the company and the food.

Let's hope we can repeat the event with, perhaps, more Brits in the near future.
Old Nov 15th 2009, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

juliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cuddly Duddly
The six people who turned up last night at the Passage to India were well met and had, in my opinion, a most convivial evening comparing notes and ideas about their ex-pat status and their lives in general.

Speaking for my wife and myself, we greatly enjoyed both the company and the food.

Let's hope we can repeat the event with, perhaps, more Brits in the near future.
Absolutely agree! Steve & I had a fab time - company and food were great! Definitely up for another meet-up, so if anyone else fancies taking the bull by the horns and suggesting some dates/places that would be great.

I'm happy to organize another meet-up but don't want to take over so all suggestings welcome! We're pretty open as far as dates as we don't have kids
Old Nov 19th 2009, 11:16 pm
Just Joined

Default Facebook

Hello

If anyone interested here is a link to my page if anyone wants to be our friend !!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1654940585

Hope to get at least one so we don't feel like total losers HA HA HA
Old Nov 20th 2009, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

juliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud of
Default Re: Facebook

Originally Posted by uslynnukandrew
Hello

If anyone interested here is a link to my page if anyone wants to be our friend !!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1654940585

Hope to get at least one so we don't feel like total losers HA HA HA
I just found you on FB! Fancy being the next in line to suggest a place/date for a meet-up?!!!

Julie
Old Nov 20th 2009, 8:00 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by juliecalifornia
I just found you on FB! Fancy being the next in line to suggest a place/date for a meet-up?!!!

Julie
Yes sure thing will have to think a little about it though.

guess best time now would be after the New Year right ?
Old Nov 21st 2009, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by uslynnukandrew
Yes sure thing will have to think a little about it though.

guess best time now would be after the New Year right ?
We're easy, the only dates I want to avoid are Dec 16-28 as my sister's coming over from England then

But as far as the new year goes, I don't think we have any plans yet!