Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Harrisburg, PA meet up

Harrisburg, PA meet up

Old Nov 12th 2009, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Harrisburg, PA meet up

It's be lovely to join you but I'm broke and have no idea where it is

Americans permitted? I live in York
Old Nov 12th 2009, 9:38 am
Just Joined

uslynnukandrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Julie

Waited till last me to see if we could make it, no go for us :-( have children and we dont have a B sitter.

Big Bummer would have loved to have come, let me know how it goes and how the food is, take pics as well.

Enjoy yourselves everyone

HOPE it goes well and you all decide to do it again and we can come

Andrew
Old Nov 12th 2009, 11:21 pm
Just Joined

Cuddly Duddly is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm the bloke who is going to book the table at Passage to India for Saturday at 8:00 pm. I shall do this at midday tomorrow, Friday.
If anyone wishes to join the group, please state on this Forum the number of seats you want held by midday tomorrow. So far I have 4 including myself and my wife. Thanks.
Old Nov 12th 2009, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

juliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by uslynnukandrew
Hey Julie

Waited till last me to see if we could make it, no go for us :-( have children and we dont have a B sitter.

Big Bummer would have loved to have come, let me know how it goes and how the food is, take pics as well.

Enjoy yourselves everyone

HOPE it goes well and you all decide to do it again and we can come

Andrew
Hi Andrew, that's a shame, I was hoping you'd be able to make it....maybe next time eh?

Cuddly Duddly - so far we have you two, me two and Sandy, so 5. Not sure if Annette can make it or not as I've not seen a response from her, but maybe she'll post later tonight

Looking forward to it!

Julie
Old Nov 12th 2009, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

juliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chrisfromusa
It's be lovely to join you but I'm broke and have no idea where it is

Americans permitted? I live in York
Wow, tough one! It begs the question though, is your other half an expat?!
Old Nov 13th 2009, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by juliecalifornia
Wow, tough one! It begs the question though, is your other half an expat?!
Nah but she's British haha. Tho granted we're not married
Old Nov 13th 2009, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chrisfromusa
Nah but she's British haha. Tho granted we're not married
LOL! York's not far away and curry's not expensive, you should come along! It's on Harrisburg side on Front Street, dead easy to find (it's in the hotel, Comfort Inn I think it might be called)
Old Nov 13th 2009, 12:07 pm
Just Joined

So far we have 4 altogether. 1 Juliacaliafornia, 1 Nethead poss, (subject to mother in law) and we two.

I'll book for 4 people.
Old Nov 13th 2009, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

OK, I now see the count is six. I'll go ahead and book for that number
Old Nov 13th 2009, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

Any advancde on 6??? Speak now or forever hold your peace!!
Old Nov 13th 2009, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry can't make it tomorrow, maybe next time hope you have a great time.

Andrew how many kids do you have and how old, we've got a bunch of kids maybe we should try and do something kid friendly at some point in time.
Old Nov 13th 2009, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Cuddly Duddly
Any advancde on 6??? Speak now or forever hold your peace!!
I think 5 or 6 will be the final count, so going with 6 sounds good

Sandy may be bringing another brit expat along with her (to make up 6), but she didn't know as of today.

See everyone tomorrow!

Meanwhile if anyone else fancies organizing anything for another time, count me in
Old Nov 13th 2009, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

The circular table for 6, just to the left of the door is booked for 8:00 pm.. Ask for the table booked to Mr. C. Duddly. See you all then.
Old Nov 14th 2009, 1:40 am
Just Joined

uslynnukandrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nethead
Sorry can't make it tomorrow, maybe next time hope you have a great time.

Andrew how many kids do you have and how old, we've got a bunch of kids maybe we should try and do something kid friendly at some point in time.
Net

We have 2 children (1 from previous marraige) and 1 of our own, two boys one is 14 going on 24 lol and one little bugger who is 5 and into everything.

What are your ages

would love to do something with the boys my eldest and i were over visiting in March, i think he really likes it there.
Andrew
Old Nov 14th 2009, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uslynnukandrew
Net

We have 2 children (1 from previous marraige) and 1 of our own, two boys one is 14 going on 24 lol and one little bugger who is 5 and into everything.

What are your ages

would love to do something with the boys my eldest and i were over visiting in March, i think he really likes it there.
Andrew
We have 5 kids the oldest a girl is 14 too! And 4 boys aged 8, 6 and 3 year old twins. The oldest 3 were all born in the UK.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.