British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Trailer Park (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/)
-   -   Happy New Year M.B.V Forum Folk (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/happy-new-year-m-b-v-forum-folk-502649/)

Poppy girl Dec 31st 2007 10:50 pm

Happy New Year M.B.V Forum Folk

To all of us poor buggers past and present that have sweated and had many sleepless nights then been granted a GC WELL DONE....... and to all that are still in the process and waiting on the edge of thier seats we all sympathise and WISH YOU LUCK for 2008 HANG IN THERE......

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLK. :)

Noorah101 Dec 31st 2007 11:00 pm

Re: Happy New Year M.B.V Forum Folk

Originally Posted by Poppy girl (Post 5724329)
To all of us poor buggers past and present that have sweated and had many sleepless nights then been granted a GC WELL DONE....... and to all that are still in the process and waiting on the edge of thier seats we all sympathise and WISH YOU LUCK for 2008 HANG IN THERE......

Happy New Year Everyone! :)

Rene & Sadegh

Suess Dec 31st 2007 11:24 pm

Originally Posted by Poppy girl (Post 5724329)

WELL SAID...................

It's NEW YEAR IN THE OLD COUNTRY

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

BE HAPPY

LOVE SUE X

ian-mstm Jan 1st 2008 12:24 am

Happy New Year Everyone!

Ian and Sheila

janed Jan 1st 2008 1:51 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! :eek:

I've only been here a few days and I want to say thanks so much already for the help. I hope one day to be able to contribute more here rather than just sucking info out of you wise oldies :cool:

Jane

RobertoSantos Jan 1st 2008 5:11 am

I just joined this forum and would like to wish all its participants a Happy New year. Congratulions to all those who already got their GC and good luck to all of us who will be applying in 2008.

dutchman2001nl Jan 1st 2008 8:04 pm

Happy New Year to all :):)

meauxna Jan 1st 2008 9:04 pm

Happy New Year and warmest wishes for a loving and peaceful 2008 to us all!

SecretGarden Jan 1st 2008 11:33 pm

Little late here........... :)

Happy New Year to all our old friends and new ones, too. Mr. Pink is on the last leg of a long journey......N-400 fingerprints taken last weekend. Onward to citizenship!

Blessings to all,
~SecretGarden and Mr. Pink