Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Great to hear some good news isn't it?

Great to hear some good news isn't it?

Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold
Default Great to hear some good news isn't it?

Just wanted to say how lovely it is to hear some good news about people going back or have arrived back safely, Megansmummy is safely back home, Mike&Jo are back now too and had their curry by now! Look whats happened to Libby, one minute she is here and pining to go back not expecting to be back for months and now she is booked up and almost there! Bloody brilliant news ah. PolarbearsMum has now booked to go back! Thomas & Sarajayne have booked now and finally WAFC has arrived back safely too.

I just wanted to say what a good feeling it is to hear such good news about you all and how happy I am. Good luck from me and the other half of Plants. I don't think we will be far behind you - at least I hope not. Its been an experience if nothing else - onwards and upwards and all that!

Now I expect some piccies from you all so don't go forgetting us will you!

Di
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:43 am
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great to hear some good news isn't it?

How could we forget about you!!

Thankyou Plants & Plants hubby and I hope all goes well for you too.

I feel really blessed today and have a big grin on my face, but really do feel for everyone else who is not where I am yet.

It will happen, just be persistant and live with hope, thats what I have done, positive mental attitude has pulled me through (hubby just says mental!)....oh and you lot of course....Thankyou.

Plants, you are greatXX

LibbyX
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:45 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

I totally agree with you Di. It's wonderful to hear people are so happy.

Long may it continue
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:55 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

i agree also, i frequently enter the MBTUK forum, even though i like to think i am happy here in australia...................but, today, i'm not.

today is just one of those days when all i want to do is go home.
i'm sick of feeling like i neither belong here or anywhere.

i love to read everyone's happy news that they are actually home, or in the process of going home, and deep down i know that i am not going to stay here forever. i am looking at it that one more day here, means i am one more day closer to going home.

hope that makes sense, my oh doesn't like me reading this forum, but i get comfort knowing that i'm not the only one who feels like this.

Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

megansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Di!

It is great to be home. Best thing i ever did & im sure everyone else feels the same!

I hope you get your wish soon too then maybe we can all have BE reunion for returning UK migrants!!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

mike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PLANTS
Just wanted to say how lovely it is to hear some good news about people going back or have arrived back safely, Megansmummy is safely back home, Mike&Jo are back now too and had their curry by now! Look whats happened to Libby, one minute she is here and pining to go back not expecting to be back for months and now she is booked up and almost there! Bloody brilliant news ah. PolarbearsMum has now booked to go back! Thomas & Sarajayne have booked now and finally WAFC has arrived back safely too.

I just wanted to say what a good feeling it is to hear such good news about you all and how happy I am. Good luck from me and the other half of Plants. I don't think we will be far behind you - at least I hope not. Its been an experience if nothing else - onwards and upwards and all that!

Di

We are so happy to be 'home' and we certainly wont be forgetting any of you!

You have all been wonderful and supportive on here and we wont be leaving BE - thats for sure!

We are looking forward to settling down, and getting back into life here - being able to have holidays in Europe again

Will post some pics in the next few days.

Thanks for your good wishes Di

Jo
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

Great news jo,

glad you are back safe and sound. I agree it does make you feel better when you get support and people tell you reassuring things. I'm starting to get optimistic now and glad we have made this decision. Keep us posted on how you go.

sj x

Originally Posted by mike&jo
We are so happy to be 'home' and we certainly wont be forgetting any of you!

You have all been wonderful and supportive on here and we wont be leaving BE - thats for sure!

We are looking forward to settling down, and getting back into life here - being able to have holidays in Europe again

Will post some pics in the next few days.

Thanks for your good wishes Di

Jo
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

Thanks di, you wont be too far behind. We'll all be thinking of you.
good luck

sj x

Di
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Di,

Thats very kind of you.

Like the others have said, we're over the moon to be home, the UK may have its troubles along with everywhere else but its been my home since birth and tbh I can't see that ever changing, I'm even loving the grey clouds and rain, it was probably worth going to Australia just for the fact that the weather over here wont bother me as much anymore! All my gf's family came around last night and they didn't know we were coming back or that we were going to attend one of their weddings in Cyprus next week! Plus we've got my gf's 3 yr old neice here today which is great, being back with family again and being in the great UK just makes me very happy to be home.

Good luck to everyone else on their journey's back home anyway and I'll get some pics sorted soon for the UK pics thread.

Stu
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LIBBY
How could we forget about you!!

Thankyou Plants & Plants hubby and I hope all goes well for you too.

I feel really blessed today and have a big grin on my face, but really do feel for everyone else who is not where I am yet.

It will happen, just be persistant and live with hope, thats what I have done, positive mental attitude has pulled me through (hubby just says mental!)....oh and you lot of course....Thankyou.

Plants, you are greatXX

LibbyX

Omg...Libby whats happened.
You're off..when???????
Brilliant news mate, I'm sooooo happy for you
Tanya
xxxxx
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Di

Ahh Plants you are a sweetie you know.
All good things come to those who wait.......the longer it takes the more excited you're going to be
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wafc
Thanks Di,

Thats very kind of you.

Like the others have said, we're over the moon to be home, the UK may have its troubles along with everywhere else but its been my home since birth and tbh I can't see that ever changing, I'm even loving the grey clouds and rain, it was probably worth going to Australia just for the fact that the weather over here wont bother me as much anymore! All my gf's family came around last night and they didn't know we were coming back or that we were going to attend one of their weddings in Cyprus next week! Plus we've got my gf's 3 yr old neice here today which is great, being back with family again and being in the great UK just makes me very happy to be home.

Good luck to everyone else on their journey's back home anyway and I'll get some pics sorted soon for the UK pics thread.

Stu

Stu

So so so glad for you matey.
Keep enjoying

U2 Jude.......
xxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jun 14th 2007, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG. I have been off line for one day and every buggers gone!!!!
Stu - knew you were home safe and sound along with Jude

Mike&jo - knew you were on your way - but bloody hell your back. Good luck and hope it all works out for you.

Libby & thomas and sarahjane - when did this happen!!!!!!!!!!! Well done and good luck to you both as well.

Haven't booked ours yet but will be in the next few weeks.

Lynne
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Lynne,

you wont be too far behind, it will go in quicker than you expect as you'll have something to look forward to. We get back on the 5th july, thomas's brothers wedding is the 06th july, so will make it, albeit mega jet lagged. We were toiling on going later, but knew we were going anyway so may as well make the wedding too.

chin up, wont be long now

sj x

Originally Posted by mick69
OMG. I have been off line for one day and every buggers gone!!!!
Stu - knew you were home safe and sound along with Jude

Mike&jo - knew you were on your way - but bloody hell your back. Good luck and hope it all works out for you.

Libby & thomas and sarahjane - when did this happen!!!!!!!!!!! Well done and good luck to you both as well.

Haven't booked ours yet but will be in the next few weeks.

Lynne
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:43 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

What a way to start again. A BIG FAMILY wedding. Have a brill day when you get there and good luck with it all.

Lynne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.