Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Great to hear some good news isn't it?

Great to hear some good news isn't it?

Old Jun 15th 2007, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Great to hear some good news isn't it?

Thanks lynne

no doubt we all get drunk and start arguing again like old times, no show without punch , lol

sj x
Old Jun 16th 2007, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

fishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to behold

Yep it's certainly good to hear everyone's good news. I must admit I am a bit jealous though and would love to be able to book my flights home but I'm still stuck here waiting for the darn house to sell. Still, my parents are visiting next week so that will take my mind off it but my kids are really missing their dad. My 8 year old burst into tears this morning before school and wanted me to call his dad because he was missing him, I felt terrible He so desperately wants to get back to England so we can be a family again. Boo hoo.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 1:11 am
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by fishfinger
Yep it's certainly good to hear everyone's good news. I must admit I am a bit jealous though and would love to be able to book my flights home but I'm still stuck here waiting for the darn house to sell. Still, my parents are visiting next week so that will take my mind off it but my kids are really missing their dad. My 8 year old burst into tears this morning before school and wanted me to call his dad because he was missing him, I felt terrible He so desperately wants to get back to England so we can be a family again. Boo hoo.

Oh I know it seems like its will take years for the house to sell but it wont, it will happen and you will all be on that plane back home with hubby and I would imagine he is missing them just as much too. Use 0014, the rates are one of the cheaper, I can yak to my sister in law for a hour and it doesn't break the bank.

Di
Old Jun 16th 2007, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PLANTS
Just wanted to say how lovely it is to hear some good news about people going back or have arrived back safely, Megansmummy is safely back home, Mike&Jo are back now too and had their curry by now! Look whats happened to Libby, one minute she is here and pining to go back not expecting to be back for months and now she is booked up and almost there! Bloody brilliant news ah. PolarbearsMum has now booked to go back! Thomas & Sarajayne have booked now and finally WAFC has arrived back safely too.

I just wanted to say what a good feeling it is to hear such good news about you all and how happy I am. Good luck from me and the other half of Plants. I don't think we will be far behind you - at least I hope not. Its been an experience if nothing else - onwards and upwards and all that!

Now I expect some piccies from you all so don't go forgetting us will you!

Di

Dont forget us!

We are sooo happy to be back, can't understand why I was so unsure about the move now. Would you belive that it is already 6 months

Good luck to you all that are still trying to work out where home is.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
Dont forget us!

We are sooo happy to be back, can't understand why I was so unsure about the move now. Would you belive that it is already 6 months

Now how could I have forgotten you!
Sorry!
6 months already, doesn't seem possible does it?

Di
Old Jun 17th 2007, 4:06 am
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
Dont forget us!

why don't the "gone back to uk gang" get together with the "just about to go to oz gang" and talk them out of it thus saving everyone some money better still start a "disney" style theme park in europe somewhere called "ozland" and pretend it's Australia and save money that way....... as it says... WHY!!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mike&jo
We are so happy to be 'home' and we certainly wont be forgetting any of you!

You have all been wonderful and supportive on here and we wont be leaving BE - thats for sure!

We are looking forward to settling down, and getting back into life here - being able to have holidays in Europe again

Will post some pics in the next few days.

Thanks for your good wishes Di

Jo
So glad its going good for you Jo dont forget keep in touch with me xxx

Had my op now just resting, but really pining for "home" now .....

Kath xx